Shia LaBeouf Is Plagiarizing Again

By Jack January 08, 2014 @ 1:13 PM

Shia LaBeouf has received a cease and desist letter from comic book artist Daniel Clowes after he ONCE AGAIN attempted to steal his shit. This bag of douche posted storyboards from his next project Daniel Boring. The problem is that Daniel Boring is  a Daniel Clowes story that Laboofer also doesn’t have the rights to use. He didn’t even bother trying to change the title this time. We told you last week about Shia having blatantly plagiarized Clowes’ comic Justin M. Damiano for his shitty short film HowardCantour.com. Laboofer then apologized by skywriting “I’m sorry Dan Clowes” over the wrong city. Has Shia really got nobody to advise him on not being such a colossal fuck up? Not only is this moron not smart enough to avoid basic copyright infringement, he then turns around and plagiarizes the same guy. Would someone please sit this brain dead weasel-faced cunt down and explain to him what plagiarism means.

Also, why is he so in love with Dan Clowes? Clowes’ stuff is really boring. It’s all about whiny losers whining about why they suck so much. There is nary a superhero or a chick with big titties anywhere. What’s the point of doing a comic book where people just talk about how lame they are? Of course, I can see where that would appeal to a pretentious mouth breather like Laboofer.

The Black 01/08/2014 14:01

Has it occurred to you that these two d-bags (Lebarf and Clowes) are in kahootz, and that this is all just a big publicity scheme to get the movie and the comic books more press?

knox 01/08/2014 14:31

Even with short hair, that is a lot of scalp old Shia is showing.

Beylerbey 01/08/2014 16:29

“He didn’t even bother trying to change the title this time.”

He did, actually, since the comic in question is David Boring. I happen to be a long-time fan of Clowes’ work, but another way to get information is to actually read the links you post.

Seriously, let me write for this website. I hate my job and I know how to read the articles I comment on.

mriswith 01/08/2014 17:24

It’s probably a schtick. He’s playing edison or something soon probably….

rushuinr 01/09/2014 02:40

Shopping entrance ,
    ( w/ww.sheptrade.c/om )
    Believe you will love it.
    We accept any form of payment. We need your support and trust