Arianny Celeste In A Bikini

By Lex March 31, 2014 @ 4:21 PM

Arianny Celeste In A Green Bikini Poolside In Miami
Men give up a lot for women they want to know biblically. They’ll surrender their fortunes, sell out their friends, break up their families. I’ve heard more than one guy say he’d give up his left nuts for a night with some good looking woman. Perhaps a left nut is pretty relatively minor. My adopted dog has no nuts and he’s the happiest sonuvabitch you ever met. I like to imagine he surrendered them after one sweaty night of humping some hairy bitch in heat. Maybe that permanent smile he wears is him reliving that glorious night of conquest on endless loop in his brain, and knowing he no longer carries the burden of all the work that a repeat performance would involve. I’m not saying you ought castrate yourself, I’m just suggesting you’ll probably be miserable until you do.

Photo Credit: Pacific Coast News

Pener 03/31/2014 16:26

One can never have enough cameltoe.

Beylerbey 03/31/2014 16:35

“I like to imagine he surrendered them after one sweaty night of humping some hairy bitch in heat.”

Don’t ever write that sentence again.

Hugh G. Rection 03/31/2014 16:50

The camel toe is strong with this one.

Toast 03/31/2014 17:00

Is that a starfish for a Tat?
    I wonder if that cameltoe smells like a starfish?

DrainBammage 03/31/2014 20:55

Honda Rousey can go fist herself all she wants, he Down’s Syndrome bitch look is no match for Arianny’s hot bangable body..
    That attack by Honda about what Arianny dpes was nothing more than cattyness. Rousey might look pretty good when put next some of the trannies that fight for a living but she realizes when she’s next to her she’s like every hot Hollywood chick thats in the same room with Charlize Theron: not in the same league.

Some girls you want to punch in the face or break an arm with and some girls you want to admire half naked fantasizing what you would do with her if some genie ever granted you a wish.
    Rousey is one type, Celeste is another.

Beppo 03/31/2014 22:18

Her looks could be vastly improved by a ball-gag and a buggy whip across her lithe buttocks

zuzivumuf 04/01/2014 08:20

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is http://is.gd/v8Akrv

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit. How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift
    cards for $48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

wayne44870 04/01/2014 08:53

Love the kelly green on her and then I’d like to see it on my bedroom floor!