Selena Gomez Got Served

By Lex March 28, 2014 @ 4:37 PM

Selena Gomez In Daisy Dukes Gets Served Court Papers Out In Los Angeles
Fresh off a speech to the children of Oakland about sticking to your dreams and not drinking so much champagne with your Xanax to battle your molested child actor demons, Selena Gomez got served papers by a fat woman who was stalking her outside a convenience store. That sucks when you’re just trying to get your Slim Jim on and a multi-jowled agent for service of process slaps you with a subpoena. It’s believed the appearance order relates to one of the Justin Bieber little man rage on paparrazi cases pending. Probably the one back a couple years ago when Justin launched his purple mid-top at a photographer outside a mall where he was hanging with Selena at the time. Nobody believes that the paparazzo really got hurt, but a karate kicked purple shoe is still a heinous act that will probably run him about $200K if I had to put my guestimating beanie on. Selena Gomez was there at the scene urging Justin to restrain his gamma radiation rage. Selena was the lookout who noticed all the photographers taking angry Justin’s picture and probably foresaw that in two years time she’d be coming out of a convenience store only to be set upon by a fat woman with a subpoena. Prescient. And some nice looking legs too.

Photo Credit: Pacific Coast News

Raymond K. Hessel 03/28/2014 18:30

This image confuses me. Are they in Southern California or the Upper Peninsula?

kogyduz 03/29/2014 07:28

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is W w w. saveblast, c ℴM

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit. How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift
    cards for $48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

Toast 03/29/2014 16:45

What’s the big deal….wet-backs are good at serving or doing landscaping.

Admiral 03/29/2014 20:14

That little Mexican troll will look very similar to the woman in the pink scarf when she hits 35. In fact, I wouldn’t put it past Gomez to time travel back and serve herself that summons. Perhaps future Gomez troll regretted not participating in Beiber’s trial, so she went back to correct her mistakes. It’s possible.

larissadadonput 03/31/2014 14:45

rthy@LOise, you make $27h thats great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn’t be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $35h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what i’m doing, >>>>>>>> CHEC44.C

Al Bundy 03/31/2014 17:54

The main photo looks like a re-creation of when Selena got gunned down.

Shortshanks 03/31/2014 19:32

Pepper…..when did you get released?