The Kim Jong Un Cut Suddenly Becomes Popular in North Korea

By Lex March 27, 2014 @ 3:40 PM

I’m still sometimes baffled that North Korea is a real country. Outside of Middle Eastern countries dealing for their weapons in James Bond movies, nobody really purchase anything it produces, save for it’s reluctant big brother, China. It’s basically a Fred Flintstone quarry pit manned by forced labor. I bet its Farmer’s Markets suck too. No ponies and kettle corn, just emaciated peasants singing state sanctioned songs. If you’re lucky enough to pass the smart test to go to the University, where I’m sure the keggers are outlandish, you now have been officially ordered to get a Kim Jong Un crappy haircut. That’s just for the men, the women are still being allowed to choose from one of three fashionable Korean lesbian ladies of the 1980 Summer Olympic Games looks. I guess it wouldn’t be so bad if The Great Leader had a great do. But apparently his haircut is referred to by anonymous commenters still wanting to live as the Chinese Smuggler look. I’m not exactly sure what that means, but I can guess it’s not a popular request at Fantastic Sam’s. The saving grace is that you can still shave your head when lice inevitably strikes the dorms. So if you feel that telling itch, don’t scratch, let those little maggots burrow in nice and tight and you’ll be sporting the far more fashionable scabby shaved head in no time. Ah, to be young and in North Korea in the spring time.

Photo credit: Getty Images

DicksEverywhere 03/27/2014 16:17

Don’t worry, Lex – the rest of the planet wonders how the US manages to continue to exist while being so fućking stupid as well.

You’re a shining example of the American “education” system in your own right.

Keep reaching for that rainbow, champ.

polinaloringbob 03/27/2014 18:01

my roomate’s aunt got paid $18116 last month. she is making income on the laptop and bought a $333100 condo. All she did was get blessed and put in action the information made clear on this site ————– WWW.C­­H­­­E­­C­­K­­­4­­4.C­O­M

Toast 03/27/2014 20:01

So, there is hope for my un-cut cock?

Big_Snake 03/27/2014 20:33

If all the men in NK are sporting the same haircut then that makes it rather difficult to target the real kim jong un; which makes me wonder what they’re really up to.

Toast 03/27/2014 21:21

I for one, think they should all have an Ellen DeGeneres
    hair cut. …….Now, That’s manly …..

cykill 03/28/2014 04:20

If you’d bother to search a little more maybe you would have also seen that the this was all b.s. again like the dogs who supposedly ate that uncle of his. Your a idiot.