Chris Brown Screws White Woman From Inside Prison! You Won’t Believe What Happens Next

By Lex April 09, 2014 @ 5:17 PM

Stasiya Maria Poses Topless And Covered
From deep inside his prison walls, Chris Brown faked out a bunch of girls to come into a casting call for his new modeling agency, Legendary Faces. And, yes, Chris Brown owns a. modeling agency. I think he started it during rehab as a positive outlet for his repressed rage against his mother. Within the confines of the modeling agency, he can beat and degrade women and it all falls within modeling agency norms. Russian model Stasiya Maria is threatening to sue Brown and Legendary Faces because they had an open casting call, then used video from the casting call to promote the agency without showing her the rubles. Chris is currently in the hoosegow in DC awaiting trial on beating up a photo bomber so he was unavailable to make an ebonical denial. The model who looks an awful lot like Princess Sarah Ferguson is standing up for the rights of girls in Hollywood, which means she’s going to lose. And probably be disappeared into a soccer stadium in South America.

CarolePutinasinf 04/09/2014 18:11

$87 an hour! Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And whats awesome is Im working from home so I get more time with my kids. Heres where I went,

>>>>>>>>?WWW.DOESJOBS.COM

CarolePutinasinf 04/09/2014 18:11

hiiiiiiiiiii

CarolePutinasinf 04/09/2014 18:11

Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

>>>>>>>> HECK44.COM

Hugh G. Rection 04/09/2014 21:37

What kind of Piece of Shti website in 2014 can’t control comment section spammers?

Is this place run by fukcing retards?

bujawevu 04/10/2014 05:42

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is http://ow.ly/vDosm

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit. How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift
    cards for $48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?