Jenny McCarthy Is Marriage Material

By Lex April 16, 2014 @ 3:17 PM

Jenny McCarthy has a new ring on her finger. And, no, it’s not the platinum band to signify her millionth child kill through ardently promoting the spread of preventable infectious disease. She’s engaged to Donnie Wahlberg, the former New Kids on the Block performer and present day, Police Detective #5 on numerous TV shows. Still, he’s Mark Wahlberg’s brother which makes him a definite catch by just a degree of separation. Already, the couple are planning on combining Jenny’s advanced knowledge of epidemiology gleaned from ‘some JuCo’ with Donnie’s highly practiced rhythmic dance moves to produce a series of educational videos for children called ‘Polio Means Mommy Loves Me’. Through song and dance, afflicted children will come to merrily accept their shorter life spans and extended stays coughing up blood in hospital wards. The whole family will cheer when Jenny herself comes out in leg braces and does the robot. Best of luck to Jenny and Donnie on their nuptials.

Mud Nugget 04/16/2014 16:59

She’ll be flirting with Mark at the first family gathering.

Hugh G. Rection 04/16/2014 17:53

I’d still bang her.

BTW she’s right about vaccinations, although not for the right reasons.

Beylerbey 04/16/2014 18:36

The only way I would put a ring on a hard-ridden mare like Jenny McCarthy is if I knew for a fact that she had a lot more money than me. I’d be talking to my lawyer during the honeymoon.

bujawevu 04/16/2014 22:12

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is http://ow.ly/vDosm

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit. How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift

cards for $48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

rdd 04/17/2014 12:18

Back in the day, she was probably good whacking material!

shashan 04/18/2014 00:34

As far as I know Jenny McCarthy is a lifetime proffessional virgin and cock-tease. She had luck keeping her virginity safe with Jim Carrey but I don’t think Officer Reagan will put up with not being able to bang her. He’ll wind up tying her up, shoving a dildo up her various wazoos and dump her ass. I give thier marriage 3 months.