Kelly Brook Got You, Stupid Paparazzi

By Lex April 04, 2014 @ 5:50 PM

Kelly Brook And Her Muscular Boyfriend Take Photos Of The Paparazzi In West Hollywood
Celebrities have yet to figure out anything close to an effective means to express their frustration with paparazzi. There’s the finger, which only serves to quadruple the value of the photograph. The face covered with designer handbag which can expose unsightly ass fat bulges. There’s that futilely stupid pretending to take pictures of thee paparazzi back, like Kelly Brook was doing alongside her not-at-all-roided-up boyfriend leaving a gym or going to a gym or just getting interferon injections so he can fight COBRA Command. This is what’s led Sean Penn and Justin Bieber and Kanye West and other incredibly short angry famous persons to start kicking paparazzi and then paying them lots of money. There’s literally nothing you can do other than, oh, I don’t know, not being famous for modeling your tits and ass in the first place. That doesn’t really seem like a viable option.

Photo Credit: FameFlynet

zuzivumuf 04/04/2014 21:15

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is http://ow.ly/vi1pn

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit. How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift
    cards for $48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

Beylerbey 04/04/2014 21:48

Oh don’t you know that’s the sound of the man
    Workin’ on the chain gang

Toast 04/04/2014 21:55

two attention whores…….meeeeh!

jblank1074 04/04/2014 21:56

Can white women just be with white men and black men just be with black women? What is the deal anymore? We’re all eventually going to be this amalgam of gray, where there are no races and people will just be this grayish color. I’ll never understand it.

JessBo 04/06/2014 20:16

jblank1074. I’ll never understand shallow, racist, ignorant fools ranting their inane views about sociology and politics on sites like this which are dedicated to T&A, but each to their own…