Natalie Dormer Camel Toe Is a Spiffy Trick

By Lex April 15, 2014 @ 3:54 PM

Natalie Dormer Camel Toe In Tights At The 2014 Virgin London Marathon
When you’ve awkwardly shaved your head and you’re wearing no makeup for cancer and you’ve got to run a full marathon for charity in front of a ton of cameras, hell, I’d show off my vagina too if I had one. I’d wear it as the family crest on my banner, proud deep sweaty lips to let the public know, hey, look down here, buddy. I’m not just a face that you remember looking so much better on TV. British people are super smart. If we all acted more British, there’d be less obvious swearing.

Photo Credit: Pacific Coast News

PingaTip 04/15/2014 16:10

Do you even know where someone’s vagina is located, you stupid piece of shit? Obviously you’ve never been anywhere near one. It’s an internal organ. You can’t see it, not even an outline, when someone is standing up, even if they’re naked. Camel toe is a phenomenon pertaining to the labia majora. Read a fucking book, you useless turd.

bujawevu 04/15/2014 22:18

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is http://ow.ly/vDosm

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit. How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift

cards for $48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

Admiral 04/16/2014 01:16

Makeup is evil. EVIL I TELL YOU.

Hugh G. Rection 04/16/2014 13:00

All she needs is a pointy black hat and a broomstick to complete this look.

Beylerbey 04/16/2014 13:19