Run, Don’t Walk, to Get Yourself an Ass Tattoo

By Lex April 09, 2014 @ 3:53 PM

Men don’t get tattoos to be hidden. They’re not getting daisies on the inside ankle or a simplistic slogan on their underboob. It’s all about full sleeves and necks and faces and fingers and shit that is in your face. Like this Maori dude’s ass. You don’t let some tribal calligrapher work needles in your man-ass for six hours just to hide that end product. When the future Queen of England arrives you put on your best new thong and let her know that you once were warriors and you have the ass tats to prove it. You might even tell her that the meaning of your ass tats is scribed onto your cock like an anatomical legend that only appears when you’re fully engorged. This seems like an inappropriate thing to say to Kate Middleton on a meet and greet n New Zealand.  But not nearly as inappropriate as Prince Charles wondering if his wife will let him watch from inside the room this time as the latest native brute in the panties bangs her senseless.

cykepufaba 04/09/2014 16:08

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is http://ow.ly/vxjAF

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit. How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift
    cards for $48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

cykepufaba 04/09/2014 16:09

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is http://ow.ly/vjJmK

cards for $48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

CarolePutinasinf 04/09/2014 18:12

Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

>>>>>>>> HECK44.COM

Beylerbey 04/09/2014 19:57

Kate Middleton is a parasite in a funny costume, just like the rest of the nice German people that live at Windsor.

bujawevu 04/10/2014 05:43

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is http://ow.ly/vDosm

cards for $48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

BobPaulson 04/10/2014 09:46

O.k. where do I start with this one. Lex, Kate Middleton is married to Prince William not Prince Charles, I like where you were going and where you went might be even creepier than where you intended, nice job. Keep up the good work, we are watching up here in Canada, however, with the royal mix up…”we are not amused”

Mud Nugget 04/10/2014 20:28

the dude on the right’s got his queer eye working