Kendall Jenner Is Caught In The World’s Most Shocking Scandal

By Travis May 29, 2014 @ 2:00 PM

The one that's actually hot with the jailbait

One of the reasons why Twitter is so stupid and useless is because 99% of it is bullshit, from the celebrity ass-kissers to the people pretending to be celebrities. So if someone whispers to you that they have a big secret that someone paid for followers, you probably won’t shit your pants in absolute shock and disbelief. But In Touch still has the mother of all exclusives about Kendall Jenner, or the only hot Kardashian sister if you have trouble keeping track of them. According to the sleuthing of the century, about 4.6 million of Kendall’s 7.9 million Twitter followers are “fake or inactive,” which means that instead of almost 8 million idiot followers, she only has about 3.4 million idiot followers. Fuck Benghazi, this is the real scandal that needed to be blown wide open, and it’s only a matter of time before Kendall is taken into custody and handled appropriately for her fame-whoring crimes.

Photo Credit: Getty

BiebersStrapon 05/29/2014 15:18

I release several million followers into a tissue every time a decent pic of the little whore is posted, if that means anything to her.

Beylerbey 05/29/2014 15:51

Uh, are you looking at Kendall’s face in this picture? She’s already turning into her mother. Sorry, the K’s & J’s are down to one, and she’s illegal.

BiebersStrapon 05/29/2014 16:22

Ha ha ha ha ha, “illegal”.

Admiral 05/29/2014 17:31

I like the one on the right. I mean, I *will* like her in like two years.

Hugh G. Rection 05/29/2014 19:48

Already turning into her mother? More like turning into her dad. Or, her dad is turning into them. It’s so fûcking confusing.

ni_mierda1606 05/29/2014 23:26

who the fk is this Kendall Jenner and why is she so ugly and why does anyone care??????

ni_mierda1606 05/29/2014 23:28

wow who is this Hugh Rection??

BillyMitchellisaGoldenGod 05/30/2014 09:54

I would fuck both of them and not pull out before I was finished in case anyone was wondering.

BillyMitchellisaGoldenGod 05/30/2014 09:55

I would fuk them both and not pull out until I was entirely finished in case anyone was wondering.