Rob Ford Smoked Crack Again

By Travis May 01, 2014 @ 10:00 AM

Toronto mayor Rob Ford has finally announced that he’s going to step away from his re-election campaign to seek treatment for substance abuse, after at least two new stories have been published about his hard partying ways. First, the big one, Rob is the subject of a new crack-smoking video that the Globe and Mail’s reporters viewed, and the dealer trying to move it for six figures claims that he recorded it in Rob’s sister’s basement last Saturday morning, when he provided them with the crack. While the mayor’s people deny it, because they think we’re all fucking idiots, the Globe and Mail wrote that it definitely looked like the mayor and his drug addict sister.

The other reason that Rob is stepping away is that there is also new audio of the mayor shouting like a drunken asshole in a restaurant, where he tried to pick fights with other customers, and according to the Toronto Sun, he started by letting his guests know how he feels about his mayoral competition, Karen Stintz.

“I’d like to f—–g jam her (Stintz), but she doesn’t want … I can’t talk like this…I’m so sorry,” Ford is heard saying on the recording. “I forgot there’s a woman in the house.”

What a gentleman. And then, in between tequila shots, he continued by addressing the gay pride flag hanging outside of city hall.

“They put this f—–g flag up ahead of our Canadian flag, I said, ‘No, I’m sorry. Bulls—,” he said.

What a patriot. The good news, though, is that he’s not completely withdrawing from the mayoral race, because without his high profile job, he’d have to start buying the shitty crack like the rest of us losers.

EatMyAss 05/01/2014 10:46

I could tell this wasn’t written by Lex based on its total lack of blindly pro-American, anti-every-other-country, misspelled horsesh!t.

Good job, Travis.

BillyMitchellisaGoldenGod 05/01/2014 12:33

Lily white Canadians love this fat dopey drug addict like they are beaten wives. – he’s a good mayor, derp.

BillyMitchellisaGoldenGod 05/01/2014 12:33

was that what you were whining about EatMyAss?

EatMyAss 05/01/2014 12:43

Not at all, just another daily observation that Lex is a xenophobic cockmuncher who couldn’t pass a first grade reading comprehension test if his miserable life depended on it.

Feel free to put your own spin on others’ posts with your own words, though.

Beylerbey 05/01/2014 13:48

It’s funny that the term “xenophobic” gets thrown around when 99% of humanity could be classified as xenophobic. But those throwing the term around are only interested in condemning whites. That’s the faggoty hipster logic that is so fashionable in 2014.

Al Bundy 05/01/2014 14:16

———————————————————

Crackhead or no crackhead, I have to agree with him on this one.

BillyMitchellisaGoldenGod 05/01/2014 15:09

Ok Al I can agree with that.