Angel Haze Clarifies Relationship with Ireland Baldwin: We Fuck

By Lex June 27, 2014 @ 1:11 PM

Ireland-Baldwin-and-Angel-Haze-Making-Out

Lesbian rapper Angel Haze dished out a little street Aristotle. I don’t fuck my friends. I do fuck Ireland Baldwin. Ergo, Ireland Baldwin is not my friend. I admire Angel Haze for calling out the media for insisting on calling her and eighteen year old Ireland Baldwin ‘friends’ in all their celebrity news reports. I also admire her for banging the scissor kissing shnozz out of Alec Baldwin’s daughter day and night. That’s clearly a get.

An interracial gay couple, I mean that’s just weird for America right now. We fuck and friends don’t fuck. I have never fucked one of my friends. Once I see you in that way, it doesn’t happen. But we do fuck and it’s crazy and that’s weird to say because I think about it in terms of an audience reading it and them thinking, ‘What the hell?’ But it happens.

That’s only the most refreshing quote out of Hollywood in twenty years. As self-described progressive as the mainstream media is, they still can’t bring themselves to talk about a white celebrity daughter getting her clit bell rung by an urban butch. It’s either too much for their publishers to process or they believe their audience can’t handle it. Even the Huffington Post censored Angel’s use of the word ‘fuck’ in reporting this story, as if striking bad words gives this tale of interracial pussy pounding more journalistic integrity. As for me, I dream about this shit day and night. Not the honesty and integrity part. Just the whole Orange is the New Black style lesbian sex.

Photo Credit: Ireland Balwin/Instagram

DrainBammage 06/27/2014 23:05

someone you dont know, who probably has little real talent, gets her 15mins because she fscks someone and its refreshing?
    sorry bitch but the kardashitstains have beat you to it.

if all you have to differentiate yourself in life is who you fuck, you have a sad fucking life.
    the only people with less going are the ones who feel the need to mention theyre ‘italian or jewish’ in conversations.
    then again, Hollywood is filled with people who have little to say.

DrainBammage 06/27/2014 23:06

sorry bitch but the kardashitstains have beat you to it.

if all you have to differentiate yourself in life is who you fsck, you have a sad fscking life.
    then again, Hollywood is filled with people who have little to say.

DrainBammage 06/27/2014 23:09

>Even the Huffington Post censored Angel’s use of the word ‘fuck’ in reporting this story,

You are sooooooooo full of sh1t its mindblowing….

Think about it, you are even more full of S H I T than the Huffer.

DrainBammage 06/27/2014 23:11

>Even the Huffington Post censored Angel’s use of the word ‘fsck’ in reporting this story,

You are sooooooooo full of sh1t its mindblowing….

you are bitching about Huffer not allowing the word fsck but we cant use F U C K on this blog and have to use fsck and sh1t.. I couldnt even copy-paster YOUR own sentence because of your BS censorship.

Think about it, you are even more full of S H I T than the Huffer.

5. Ank Sunamun 06/29/2014 00:10

my neighbor’s step-sister brought home $20864 a week ago. she has been making cash on the internet and bought a $519900 home. All she did was get lucky and apply the advice exposed on this link
    ➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ M­­­­­­A­­­­­­X­­­­­­4­­­3.C­­­O­­­M­­­

Hugh G. Rection 06/29/2014 12:16

I am on record in these pages saying years ago that Ireland Baldwin didn’t stand a fúcking chance.

RIGHT AGAIN.

Beylerbey 06/29/2014 19:52

I’d feel bad for her if her face looked different.

adda3 06/29/2014 23:25

If you are single and open to look for interracial partners,then don’t miss it. This is a group where all members believe Interracial relationship—> ___ Mixed Partner…… ℃ 0 M __ ~
    Why not google it and get more information about it? You can google-►Mixed Partner