Bowe Bergdahl Studied Ballet

By Lex June 05, 2014 @ 1:31 PM

Bowe-Bergdahl

I don’t like politics. It’s like watching smarmy girls with no arms have a bitch fight. They can’t even pull hair, just snipe and sneer. Everybody quarrels because nobody has anything new to say. I can get that nonsense by going home. I’m not using my blessed big screen to choose it voluntarily. This Bowe Bergdahl mess has everybody lining up to claim everything they know nothing about. It’s fair to say that the government acted cynically in retrieving Bowe Bergdahl. Fair because politicians are always up to something sinister and self-interested. But I don’t think anybody who’s ranting about Bowe Bergdahl as either a hero or a traitor knows the real Bowe Bergdahl. Except for Sherry Horton. She was Bowe’s ballet instructor in Idaho before he was deployed to Afghanistan.

He was a wonderful ballet partner, all the girls enjoyed dancing with him because he was so strong and steady.

Just because Bowe was a quiet guy who wanted to be a ballet dancer doesn’t mean he was a soft guy who deserted his platoon once deployed in the world’s worst vacation spot that is Afghanistan. It’d be easy for me to typecast a guy who loved to wear tights and ¬†pirouette. But that would be the old me. Before Jonah Hill asked all of us to dig a little deeper.

Photo credit: Getty Images

nokohasyce 06/05/2014 13:51

zxvzxv z v

nokohasyce 06/05/2014 13:52

Better choice for shopping for less, a safe 5 0 to 9 0 Percent discounts? http://ow.ly/xFDo0
    most of us are unaware of the almost incredible deals we can get from these sites I verified with B B B and was told that it was nice. How can the gift cards, laptops, cameras and all sorts of goodies that we all want for 5 0 – 9 0 % discount to sell, I do not know, I know I bought my son a ipad for less than $100 and my husband a lowes $ 2 5 0 gift certificate for $ 4 8. You will never think about shopping anyplace else?..

BillyMitchellisaGoldenGod 06/05/2014 14:06

Agreed and Daniel Manning isn’t a faggot because he sold secrets to the white-haired effeminate guy with the website. He’s a faggot because he enjoys sucking dicks.

Habsburg_Barbarian 06/05/2014 14:11

Hey, ex-ballet dancers can morph into tough guys… just ask the ‘Godfather of Chicago’:

Take THAT, Hindu Kush!

Al (Ted) Bundy 06/05/2014 15:37

Perhaps he left base that night because he just wanted to bring the joy that is “Swan Lake” to all the boys and girls of the Afghan countryside. It’s like a southwestern Asian version of “Breakin 2 – Electric Boogaloo”

Shastar 06/06/2014 02:50

Patrick Swayze, Jackie Chan, and Kip Winger all studied ballet!

Ok, scratch that last one, but still, ballet ain’t for wimps! Plus, if you’re a straight guy doing ballet, that’s some primo poon you’ll be getting, ohhh, nightly!