Croc Hunter’s Daughter Wants Girls To Cover Up

By Lex June 25, 2014 @ 5:21 PM

Bindi-Irwin-on-the-red-carpet

Bindi Irwin is asking other teen girls to stop dressing like sluts so much. It’s an honest plea from an honest girl whose dad was honestly assassinated by a stingray.

I look around at a lot of young girls that are my age and they’re always trying to dress older. Whether it’s wearing revealing clothes or hardly wearing any clothes at all, I feel really bad for them.

And I feel bad for them too, Bindi. The last thing this man wants is millions of young women trying to bare their breasts and body parts to get attention or signal that they have low self-esteem and they would do anything to piss off their parents. Now, Bindi, I invite you to shut the fuck up before I order a stingray hit on your temperance movement.

LEE 06/25/2014 18:29

Hey Lex! UR a Bitch!

finickyholli1 06/25/2014 19:51

wow Lex, you’re a total dick to say that about her father.

DrainBammage 06/26/2014 10:21

Isnt she the one her idiot father used to dangle as bait for crocodiles like Micheal Jackson on a balcony?
    That stingray probably saved her life.

As for covering up, she can easily move to a neighbouring backwards hole where women are covered from head to toes because her sh1t aint gonna fly in Oz. Girls there love to get drunk and wear very little clothes. Needless to say those two lead to lots of fscking which is why most people love these offsprings of criminals and whores. Who doenst love a nation of half nekkid, drunk and horny girls? Besides the fudgepackers and Bindi. Im sure though that she is 3-4 yrs away from a sex change where she will be able to dive headfirst in ozzie bush.

BiebersStrapon 06/26/2014 11:30

I can’t believe how much she looks like her dad.

It almost makes me not want to coĉkream her shįthole and mouth.

Almost.