Bill Nye And Robert Picardo Might Be Doing It

By Matt August 06, 2014 @ 6:02 AM

Picardo

Star Trek: Voyager star Robert Picardo’s wife is accusing him of having an affair with Bill Nye the Science Guy. She apparently installed a GPS on his car and has been telling everyone that her husband’s sticking his shlong in Nye’s beaker. Her only evidence is the two have spent time alone in the same room together, which would mean I banged my dentist during a routine cleaning last week. Which I did, so this seems solid.

Nye and Picardo are a pretty unlikely couple of gays since both are married, although so are the early rising dog walkers getting same sex blow jobs at the park. The entire assertion seems incredibly lame which means it will probably work wonders in divorce settlements. I bet if guys knew there was a chance that someday their girlfriend would be accusing them of butt fucking the Science Guy, marriage proposals would go way down. That and a lifetime of that passive aggressive game with the toilet seats is enough to keep me living the bachelor life.

Photo Credit: Twitter

LOLThisSiteisAjoke 08/06/2014 06:37

Blocking comments too?

LOLThisSiteisAjoke 08/06/2014 06:38

Hilarious this site is filtered.

Admiral 08/06/2014 09:34

This site filters cuss words, but you can get around that if you’re fucking smart enough.

Admiral 08/06/2014 09:36

Rober Picardo is the only Hollywood actor I’ve seen with my own eyes. He walked past me in downtown Philly once. I recognized him instantly as “that dude from Star Trek” and “The Cowboy from Inner Space”

Beylerbey 08/06/2014 11:26

“Jack! Don’t knock, just come, eh?”

Hugh G. Rection 08/06/2014 12:54

I always knew Bill Nye was a fag, but I didn’t know he was a FAG.

7. Linda Pawlik 08/06/2014 23:47

Please remember, I never made any comments publicly to date. All quotes are lifted from my husband’s declaration. This should have remained a private matter. Unfortunately, any documents filed with the courts become public knowledge. His atty should never have made those declarations public as this left them with this incredible exposure. My husband is a good man, wonderful father to his children and someone I will always love. I hope we can proceed with this dissolution with the respect that a 30 year marriage deserves.