NOTE – All this is either depressing or boring considering what you think about Michael Jackson, so you can either read this version or a sexy version over here. It’s the exact same stuff, but the hot version is surrounded by a bunch of naked girls with big tits.
- Ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley partially blames Michael’s death on the “awful vampires and leeches” around him. Unfortunately she was speaking in hyperbole to illustrate a point, and he wasn’t actually attacked by vampires, because that would have been kick-ass. (star)
- The American premier for Bruno was held just hours after Jacksons death, which was awkward considering the movie had a scene with Jacksons sister LaToya. Thankfully they we’re able to cut her scenes in time for the premiere, and today they announced those will not be in any future releases. (ew)
- The doctor who administered the fatal dose of demerol to Michael Jackson was interviewed last night by the LAPD, and the, “reports he was missing are erroneous. Detectives will be talking with him again at some point.” (radar)
- The 911 call for help after Jackson went into cardiac arrest has been released. The person who makes the call says Jackson was “not breathing and unconscious (and) not responding to CPR. The caller says the doctor on scene — Dr. Conrad Murray — was the only witness” (tmz)
- Debbie Rowe, the mother of Michaels kids Prince Michael, 12, and Paris, 11, is now expected to seek full custody. (people)
- Janet Jackson was in Atlanta at the time of his death but has now arrived in LA as funeral preparations begin. (us.com)
And I realize that Zoo magazine isn’t new, but it’s what I had immediately available. UK magazines are awesome, but that one needs a better headline. “All New British Boobs” makes it sound like pictures of a bunch of 12-year olds.