This Is What North Korea Thinks America Is Like

By Travis March 14, 2013 @ 9:00 AM

Aside from the indentured servitude, mass starving and batshit crazy dictators, North Korea could probably be a pretty great place, but we’ll never know because those cranky, old white fellas running our country don’t want us hanging out over there. However, if Dennis Rodman says it’s a cool place, then it has to be cool, because he’s had sex with Carmen Electra and that’s high class defined.

If you’re wondering what North Koreans probably think of us horrible Americans and our satanic lifestyles, look no further, because this video that the North Korean government allegedly forces its citizens to watch perfectly captures the day-to-day life of the average Yankee pig. From drinking coffee made from snow to buying guns to slaughter our children, this documentary nails us.

Well, maybe that killing kids thing isn’t so far off, but all the rest of this is pure bullshit.

1. Beppo 03/14/2013 09:35

The North Korean lack the panache to be good dictators.

Also, their lack of stature leaves them terribly wanting for a good compliment of Gypsies to kick around.

Who wants to experiment on twins, when the whole population already looks as if they are related by a common Downs Syndrome gene?.

2. thehorn 03/14/2013 09:45

Actually, this video is a hoax and was made by an American who has no idea how to speak Korean.

3. teutonic 03/14/2013 09:59

Snow coffee is fake?

4. launchpad79 03/14/2013 10:03

Awesome reporting Travis. Reporting fake news as real news.

5. Maybe_Observer 03/14/2013 10:27

I’m sad that it is a hoax…..that snow coffee looked pretty good……

…and the friends in body-bags is bound to catch on, nationwide…

6. Shiss 03/14/2013 20:11

Damn. I was looking forward to the tree-birds on Tuesday.

7. baipolar 03/15/2013 01:59

Im more offended Aubrey Plaza was in the windows commercial before the video.

8. NedLudd 03/15/2013 02:22

This video is my life. I live on the side of the highway waiting for my relief packages from the great North Korean leader. I don’t have a hole in my roof – I have no roof, just garbage used to cover myself. Come save us, North Korea. I am very jealous of that man with the tent and the hole -where is this magical place?

9. Al Bundy 03/15/2013 08:02

These posts here are the funniest things I’ve read on this site in ages.