RANDOM AFTERNOON STUFF

By brendon December 10, 2007 @ 1:08 PM

JAMES FRANCO IS LUCID – FilmDrunk has an interview with James Franco, and interview that from here on out will be known as, "The Worlds Greatest Interview".  He's so unbelievably stoned, he might be legally dead.

YOU MISSED SOME – Bauer Griffin has pictures of Amy Winehouse walking around in the middle of the night (zombie) with a white powder on her sleeve (better shot here).  Oh, heavens, what could it be?

BRITNEY STILL CAN'T DRIVE – Video here of Britney showing she has absolutely no idea what the hell is going on in the world.  She drives like someone is shooting at her.

JENIFER LOVE HEWITT ISN'T FAT
– Janice Dickinsosn went on Today this morning and told Al Roker that she didn't think Jennifer Love Hewitt was fat, that these were just unflattering angles.  How the hell can "straight-on" be considered a bad angle?  That's not even an "angle".  It's right behind you.  What would a good angle be?  From the neck up?  Pointed at the sun?  Pointed at someone else?  Janice went on to say that, while JLH is not fat, Tyra Banks is.  And Tyra got out of her frosting -stained recliner and attempted to write a nasty letter.  Unfortunately there was melted butter all over her hands, so it will have to wait.

Absynth 12/10/2007 14:28

ffist?

Moe 12/10/2007 14:34

man alive…. she's a nasty bitch

Moe 12/10/2007 14:35

And that link didn't do shit, big B.

syspzs 12/10/2007 14:35

second…

That ho is itching up a dang storm. Her skin is crawling, as my skin would if I walked in and saw Oprah Winfrey greasy and naked on my king size bed holding a can of whip cream and a banana. Druggie.

-your mom

Doctress Leisa 12/10/2007 14:37

Amy Winehouse: What's the over/under on her inevitable early demise?

Britney Spears: Ditto.

James Franco: I have no idea who this fuckstick is, so ditto.

Janice D: Sorry, you can't say early ANYTHING and Janice D in the same sentence, unless you are referring to her coexistence with dinosaurs.

TengoWood 12/10/2007 14:38

I'd rather see Al Roker than the Winehouse.

invocation 12/10/2007 14:39

Can anyone else picture her walking around scratching her self shouting "I'll suck yo' dick fo' some crack!" ?

Silverback 12/10/2007 14:39

A feminist crusade built upon pictures of your ass is not something you want to be remembered for –thank Merciful Zeus I don't have friends like Janice Dickinson. Seclusion and excercise JLH, seclusion and excercise…

Pennsylvania's Finest 12/10/2007 14:40

sooooo, if you took a pic of winehouse from straight one she would look fat?  huh!

leftnutofjesus 12/10/2007 14:40

1) that guy's not high.  I'm fucking high.  He's mildly retarded and his shirt renders him completely retarded while his haircut fingers his ass and waits for volunteer frosters.

2) you have to shoot it on her eyelashes, so she won't fly away before paying.

3)I didn't watch the video.  I secretly put her in the casket with the n-word.  Which explains the latest news.

4)Why the fuck is Al Roker talking about fat white bitches?  I bet that motherfucker put duct tape over the black keys on his baby grand.  Fucking racist.  Fuck him and Janice Dickerson.  That bitch doesn't know the difference between titties and kneecaps. Look at hers.

shanty irish 12/10/2007 14:41

I'll say they were "unflattering angles!"  That's the only thing Janice D. has ever said that makes sense…oh wait and also that Tyra is fat.

anyway,  maybe next time JLH can have Google Earth photograph her ocean frolics to get some hotter shots.

TengoWood 12/10/2007 14:45

l-nut-o, Al Roker is a fat white bitch so let her talk, dammit!

leftnutofjesus 12/10/2007 14:48

tengo,

the nut concurs.

MG Admirer 12/10/2007 14:51

Jennifer Love Hewitt is fat – compared to Janice Dickenson, who has taken the skeletal diet + C-cup implants approach to bodyshaping.

Jennifer Love Hewitt however is on the eat anything that moves diet.   Her fiance should plan on sleeping with one eye open.

MG Admirer 12/10/2007 14:55

<<<======  AND IF YOU DON'T THINK SHE'S FAT, TAKE A LOOK AT MY AVATAR !!!

Perhaps we should ask ASS TAGGER to adjudicate?  He's an expert in these matters.

TengoWood 12/10/2007 14:55

That's cake frosting on her sleeve.
    She was making cakes at the orphanage, gov'nor!

meggo 12/10/2007 14:56

After viewing the Franco video, I'm not entirely convinced he's stoned… seems more like he doesn't understand English.  All he does is repeat the last few words that the interviewer said, which is a tactic that I used a lot when trying to miserably fake my way through the aural comprehension exam in high school French.

Now, had I taken an oral exam, the results might have been quite different.  Heh-heh.  High five anyone?

Pennsylvania's Finest 12/10/2007 14:58

meggo: your wit is only outmatched by your tits

Mongro Jackson 12/10/2007 14:58

Tyra is a fat nigaboo, J-Love is hot shit and I'd bang her ass like I was drilling for oil.

leftnutofjesus 12/10/2007 14:58

high fives then fakes meggo out on chest bump; motorboats her

and that's how we roll on monday around here.