MAYBE THE WORST THING EVER

By brendon May 27, 2008 @ 7:38 AM

I keep forgetting to put this up, it’s a few days old now, but if you haven’t heard it yet, AOL has a phone conversation between Nick Hogan and Hulk Hogan, recorded while Nick is in jail, where they essentially say John Grazianos negative attitude is the reason that John is in a permanent vegetative state.  You may think the reason he is in a coma is because Nick Hogan had a few beers and raced his car down the street and smashed into a telephone poll, but no, it was because John sometimes yelled at people.

HULK:  I don’t know what type of person John was, or what he did to get himself in this situation, I know he was pretty aggressive, and he used to yell at people and he used to do stuff, and, for some reason man, God laid some heavy shit on that kid, man, I don’t know what he was into…
NICK: John was a negative person.
HULK: He was what?
NICK:  He was a negative person.

After that, the conversation cuts to them talking about how to make Nick the most money possible out of this situation.  It's like that old saying, "when life hands you lemons, put the lemon in a fucking coma.  Then you can sell it for money."

(if you're not making a fist right now, try listening to the tape again while looking at this picture of John in his hospital bed.  WARNING – this picture is pretty awful)

HOGAN DRIVING UPDATE – and as several have pointed out, Brooke Hogan was in a two car crash over the weekend in Tampa.  At least this time, it doesn’t seem to have been her fault, and the Hogan family didn't leave anyone with life ending injuries (more on TMZ here, picture source = splash news online).

1. Slaappy got fingered 05/27/2008 08:30

All negative people deserve a dent in there head…

Wait, I take that back!

2. Ass Tagger 05/27/2008 08:30

Am I evil for having laughed at that "When life hands you lemons, put the lemon in a fucking coma." line?

3. Juan 05/27/2008 08:31

Why do bad things happen to good people?

The Hogan Corollary: They don't, bad things only happen to bad people.

4. Ass Tagger 05/27/2008 08:33

HOLY SH*T!  I just saw the picture of John Graziano.  Half of his f**king forehead is gone!!!

How the hell can this Nick prick possibly sleep at night?

5. Juan 05/27/2008 08:35

Apu John: I have come to make amends, sir. At first, I blamed you for squealing wrecking your car and putting me in a coma, but then I realized, it was I who wronged you. So I have come to work off my debt. I am at your service.

Homer Nick: You're selling what, now?

Apu John: I am selling only the concept of karmic realignment.

Homer Nick: You can't sell that! Karma can only be portioned out by the cosmos.

Apu John: He's got me there.

6. Paleomiz 05/27/2008 08:35

what he did to get himself in this situation

Umm, I'm betting it had something to do with being friends with your shithead of a son, Hulk–but I'm just guessing.

7. Mac-Daddy 05/27/2008 08:37

Maybe the negatoivity center of the brain was removed, thus creating such a gap in his forehead!

Therefore, when/if he comes out of his coma, he will always have a sunny dispostion!

What ya got to say about his attitude NOW NICK!????

He should ba gang-raped why all of the men yell, "WHAT YOU GONNA DO WHEN THE HULKSTER GOES WILD ON YOU!???"

8. Ass Tagger 05/27/2008 08:41

HULK:  "Okay, you wanna do it Pink Sneakers or do you wanna do it somewhere else?"

NICK:  "I wanna do it where I'll make the most money."

What the hell is "Pink Sneakers"?  And I'm so glad to know that Nick is taking this time in prison to reflect on the irreparable damage he's done to another human being speculate on how much money he can make off of this prison deal.

9. Shea Nasty 05/27/2008 08:43

Head like a hole! Black as your soul! I'd rather die than give you control!

10. Paleomiz 05/27/2008 08:44

I hope Nick's asshole gets so stretched out from Bubba cock that you can shine a flashlight up there and it will reflect off his fillings.

11. Winky 05/27/2008 08:47

Instead of putting a gay yellow boot in Andre the Giant's face, maybe the Hulkster should've put one in his sons fucking mouth as a child.

Nick Hogan is a little bitch.

12. TW 05/27/2008 08:47

After seeing that kid's head, I can only hope Nick's asshole ends up that big.
    That is all.

13. Bobafet 05/27/2008 08:47

I hope John's family gets the absolute maximum out this lawsuit. And I hope Nick gets what's coming to him. He is pure evil.

14. Fuzzy Chipmunk 05/27/2008 08:48

In Hulks defense, I heard they have saved a guest spot on American Gladiator for  John when he wakes up.  Something about the assault event as a save-zone block?

15. Silverback 05/27/2008 08:48

Not "maybe". The very worst thing ever. This whole cretinous family should be hunted for sport.

16. Seej 05/27/2008 08:49

Wow.  Just, wow.  Hey, maybe when he's released early from jail for being a sissy little cry-baby Nick can go rape some girl, justifying it by telling himself that "She must have been a bad person for that to happen to her; she pretty much had it coming."

Ugh, can we club together and hire a hitman or something?  One that gives a family discount?

17. THE O.G. HATER 05/27/2008 08:52

I hope Scum gets arrested and slits Nick Hogans walrus like throat with his razor sharp penis. My penis will use its power to bend the space time continuum so I can witness the blessed event.

On the real though, they should put a T.V. in this fuckers cell CC to Johns Hospital room, so all he has to look at is what he did to that kid. Theres a line there between an "accident" and taking responsibility. Its fucking amazing how narcissistic this kid is, he honestly believes this was an "accident" and feels zero responsibility for it, and his parents are fostering that, WTF, The Hogans are probably the most fucked up family since the Nicole-Smiths.

18. tangocash00001 05/27/2008 08:59

am i the only one that thinks it would be nice to spread some crackers around johns head and use him as a soup bowl?

19. Joe11 05/27/2008 09:00

Thunderlips needs to choke out his fucktard of a son with his 24" pythons.

Speaking of which… I'd love to fuck his daughter.

20. Paleomiz 05/27/2008 09:03

Is it wrong that I laughed out loud at that? I guess I'm going to hell along with you, Tango :0)

Actually when I saw that photo, the first thing I thought of was, "Gee-now John and Nick are on equal intellectual footing."