MADONNA JUST LOST 76 MILLION

By brendon December 16, 2008 @ 6:14 AM

Guy Ritchie is awesome, and Madonna is a despicable human being, so needless to say him walking away from their 8 year marriage with at least 76 million dollars is the Feel Good Story of the Year.  Us magazine says…

Madonna's rep Liz Rosenberg tells The AP that Madonna, 50, has given Ritchie, 40, between $76 million to $92 million as part of their divorce agreement. (The figure includes the value of the couple's country home Ashcombe in western England, she said.)
Although the singer keeps the bulk of her estimated $500 million fortune, "I'd assume it's one of the largest payouts ever in a divorce settlement," Rosenberg noted.
Her rep also tells Access Hollywood that, despite British reports, it is unlikely she will be spending Christmas with Ritchie.
"Madonna will be spending the holidays in London," Rosenberg tells Access. "But, it is doubtful she will be spending it with the ex."

Good.  Good you whore.  I hope you lose every dime you never should have made, I hope you break your hip in those dumb boots you wear, and I hope that stupid African kid you stole bites you and gives you terrifying African disease that no one here has ever heard of.

Big Smelly Dirt Cock 12/16/2008 06:36

That sounds about the right amount for putting up with that twat for as long as he did.

MaryJane2 12/16/2008 06:36

Is this how we have to start our day, looking at Troll Face?

MaryJane2 12/16/2008 06:37

That's about $1 million for each time he had to explain "no, that's not my mother…" when he took her out in public.

SuperB 12/16/2008 06:38

Cha-ching!

Rick (with a silent P) 12/16/2008 06:38

I wish she'd lose the moustache next…

Terd Ferguson 12/16/2008 06:39

He was seriously undercompensated.  Think about it, Anna Nicole Smith pulled in way more than that I bet she never even fucked the old dude.

Terd Ferguson 12/16/2008 06:39

That's about $1 dollar for each time he had to explain "no, that's not my mother…" when he took her out in public.

Fixed that for you.

bryce 12/16/2008 06:40

I concur. Fuck you Madge.

PollyAnn 12/16/2008 06:42

Bryce! You have not shown your bunny ears around here for a very long time. We are a little broken today.

POOLMAN 12/16/2008 06:43

hey Guy, I am up for adoption

Ballsnyc 12/16/2008 06:44

Damn, I need to find me a rich Bitch!

RemSteale 12/16/2008 06:45

Whats even funnier is that he didnt even try to go after her money, he just got that for suffering marriage to her.

Ballsnyc 12/16/2008 06:45

that means she has $424  million dollars left – now spend $10 to wax your daughters lip you cuntessa!

PollyAnn 12/16/2008 06:46

How was it again that she got him to marry her? He looks so normal, cute even, in the banner pic. She has spiders for eyelashes and, well, her list of ugly is too long to keep going.

bryce 12/16/2008 06:46

Yeah, been taking some time off. Life moving on type shit.

What's the deal? I thought that when they divorced that Madonna would maybe leave the UK and drop the fake accent. Was that why he got such a high payout? The US Treasury/people topped it up on the condition that she stays the fuck out of the US of A?

dirtydiane1 12/16/2008 06:46

all that money and she can't get a decent dye job?

POOLMAN 12/16/2008 06:47

DD1 – it just goes to show that money can not fix stupid

DB's Treasure 12/16/2008 06:47

I'M RIIIIIICH, BIAAAATCH!!!

:::HONK HOOOONK!!!:::

LoRider 12/16/2008 06:49

I think most of the settlement revolved around the houses, but good for Guy!  I hope he gets primary custody of the little boys, also, since Madonna will no doubt try raising them to be little Bobby Trendys.

Why did Anna Nicole have to die when Madonna gets to live?

RideLo

Willie Beamin 12/16/2008 06:49

Now that the Succubus isn't sucking his life force he will make a decent movie again…i hope