Morning headlines

By brendon June 28, 2009 @ 8:00 AM

31983PCN_Isla

JANET JACKSON – made an appearance at last nights BET Awards as part of the celebration of Michael Jacksons life. When she was done, Ne-Yo and Jamie Foxx “performed a somber version of the Jackson 5 classic ‘I’ll Be There’”.  And when they were done, all the white people said, “Who the hell was that?” (source = the ap)

BILLY MAYS – the Oxi-Clean guy who yells at everyone until you buy his stuff was found dead in his home Sunday morning. He was only 50, and no cause is known, but the night before his US Air flight blew a tire while landing and something fell and hit his head. So did that kill him, did US Air murder Billy Mays? Uhh, yeah sure why not. (source = la times)

ISLA FISHER – there were more pictures of Isla but I didn’t look at those because I didn’t want to find out that these were just a good angle and her rack isn’t really that awesome. I’m happier not knowing sometimes. (source = pacific coast)

carolinediaz@hotmail.com 06/29/2009 04:40

Janet Jackson is back on the headlines again,Does this mean she is going to put away the tub of friend chicken and work out til she is ripped like a man?
    Time to suck up on her brothers’ popularity like the rest of the Jackson (Vampires/Leeches} clan.God I hate Joe Jackson

Rick (with a silent P) 06/29/2009 08:45

“BILLY MAYS – the Oxi-Clean guy who yells at everyone until you buy his stuff was found dead in his home Sunday morning. He was only 50, and no cause is known.”

As of this writing, neither Ron Popeil nor Vince “Mr. You’ll Love My Nuts” Shlomi have provided alibis to Tampa police…

Sloppy Joe 06/29/2009 09:16

Maybe Billy had provided MJ with enough Oxi-Clean to bleach his skin white over the years and was murdered by the same ninjas who have recently been killing celebs for the past few weeks to cover up his involvement?

What Me Worry? 06/29/2009 10:33

Ahhh… tits

The Dark Avenger 06/29/2009 22:03

I would still make ISLA FISHER my sprem shake.