“I slept with my own father.”

By brendon September 23, 2009 @ 9:45 AM

000bccef02935682c88_large

To set the table here, Mackenzie Phillips is the daughter of John Phillips, the founder and lead singer of ‘The Mamas & the Papas’. He’s also the father of actress Bijou Phillips and singer Chynna Phillips. Mackenzie was a big deal in the 70s when she starred on the CBS sitcom ‘One Day At A Time’. Valerie Bertinelli played her sister, and Pat Harrington played ‘Schneider’, the gruff building superintendent with a heart of gold.

Now to the point: Mackenzie will be on Oprah today (the show, not the fattie) to promote her new book, and according to People magazine, she reveals that she had sex with her own father. Oh I know right. What a slut!  It takes some nerve to go on TV and brag about raping her own dad.

“On the eve of my wedding, my father showed up, determined to stop it,” writes Phillips, who was 19 and a heavy drug user at the time. “I had tons of pills, and Dad had tons of everything too. Eventually I passed out on Dad’s bed.”
“My father was not a man with boundaries. He was full of love, and he was sick with drugs. I woke up that night from a blackout to find myself having sex with my own father.”
“Had this happened before? I didn’t know. All I can say is it was the first time I was aware of it.”

OK so apparently he was the one who raped her. The headline didn’t make that very clear. I assumed she was the predator because that’s how girls are with me. I am like sugar to them.  They’re constantly pawing at me and asking to rub my genitals. In fact before I go to a party or a bar or somewhere like that, I have to soak my penis in that bitter apple puppy spray stuff so girls won’t keep licking it and putting it in their mouth.

Death to Finkle! 09/23/2009 09:47

Yeah… So did Doc…

RemSteale 09/23/2009 09:53

I think even he turned her down DTF

Jean-Claude Van Douche 09/23/2009 09:55

Who is this slag?
    Why should we care?
    Oh wait, I don’t.

Tits. Not Mackenzie Phillips tits either…I want me some 19 year-old Katherine Heigl class tits. Yeah, that’s what I want.

Also, why are you up so early Blandon? Just into incest or just that into Oprah/People?

DarkCherry 09/23/2009 09:57

she talks about sleeping with mick jagger too. and how he said to her “i’ve been waiting for this since you were 10 years old.” fucked up people…

RemSteale 09/23/2009 10:02

10? Eeeeewwwwww. There is nothing sexually attractive about 10 year old girls

Jean-Claude Van Douche 09/23/2009 10:03

Nothing more trustworthy than a has been child star who was born into music fame and did tremendous amounts of a spectrum of drugs.

Yet, people will believe anything she says because she was on Oprah and no one ever lies on Oprah…ever…about…anything…

*sigh*

Fucking humanity. I wonder how much it would cost me for a chunk of Vietnam or Cambodia to hide in now that no one cares about them…

*sigh*

To quote Val Kilmer in “Chaos Experiment” aka WORST MOVIE EVER MADE:
    Some people will kill themselves before facing man’s inhumanity to man.

Slaappy 09/23/2009 10:03

Now that’s an attention whore!

Prom Night Dumpster Baby 09/23/2009 10:08

This broad looks like something you’d need to shoe before riding.

She should be lucky anybody would be attracted to her, even her own daddy.

Watt 09/23/2009 10:09

You’re correct rem. They stop being sexy at 5.

*drives white van away*

SomeoneluvsU 09/23/2009 10:11

Give a whole new twist to “who’s yer daddy during sex.

The Fried Man 09/23/2009 10:11

What a way to kick off a Wednesday morning. Wednesday mornings should be filled with tits, and ass, and tits. Fuck you Brendan…Fuck you.

RemSteale 09/23/2009 10:13

White van has a different connotation over here watt, I assume its the stereotypical vehicle of choice for the peds over there??

SomeoneluvsU 09/23/2009 10:13

Back in the day, Bonnie Franklin was the hot
    (and then they discovered electricity)

Watt 09/23/2009 10:14

Windowless white van with candy inside = pedobear approved

RemSteale 09/23/2009 10:15

Ah, over here its white van man. Typically a loud, annoying twat who drives a white van as a delivery driver.

DB's Treasure 09/23/2009 10:16

Who is this?

Prom Night Dumpster Baby 09/23/2009 10:16

This story would’ve been aces if she went on to say that she had his kid and the kid is looked away in some aunt’s basement in Missouri because it looks like the the monster from the 80′s slasher flick “The Funhouse”.

whatizdat 09/23/2009 10:17

why couldn’t this be a story about Valerie Bertenelli?

WOW morning wood now

have this urge to hear HOT FOR TEACHER now

RemSteale 09/23/2009 10:18

Nice avi Deebs

Veracity 09/23/2009 10:19

I fucked my dad once. But it was really really cold outside..

And he said he loved me.

And it was cold outside.

I need a Xanax