October 3, 2009 | celebrity | editor | 0 Comments
Here are some bullet points if you don’t have time to watch this full 5 minute clip from ‘2012′ but wanna pretend like you did so you can lord it over your friends and act like a bigshot.
– John Cusack calls Amanda Peete and tells her to pack the kids because California is “going down”.
– He arrives 12 seconds later. The kids are not packed.
– “Go, go, go!” (They need to go)
– True to it’s word, the movie shows California going down.
– They drive though a falling building.
– They fly through falling buildings.
– They snow ski through falling buildings.
– They have a potato sack race through falling buildings.
– They fly from the Santa Monica airport, about 1 mile from the ocean, to the Hotel Figueroa, about 30 miles from the ocean (satellite map). Then they turn around and go back to the ocean. Weeee!