monday afternoon headlines

By brendon November 16, 2009 @ 7:47 PM

032223_eliza_dushku_working_on_her_car_in_la-1_122_1123lo

DAVID LETTERMAN – is denying a report in the Enquirer that his wife has thrown him out of the house as a result of the affairs he admitted to last month. If she does try to kick him out, he should give her a book about Scott Peterson.  Remind her what’s up. (wonderwall)

NICOLE RICHIE – is married to Joel Madden, and has been for some time although no one knew it until today. Probably because no one gives a shit. (radar)

GIRLS KISSING – will never ever get old. At least until I die, and even then it will depend on where their hands are and if they’re using tongue or not. (college humor)

JANET JACKSON – holds Dr. Conrad Murray responsible for her brothers death because Murray gave Michael a powerful anesthetic shortly before he died. In an interview that will air Wednesday, she also says she thinks about him everyday. Especially last week when she raped a little boy. (popeater)

ELIZA DUSHKU – is sexy as hell, as you can see in some recent twitter pictures and by the thong she flashed while preparing for a bike ride with bf Rick Fox. He’s 6’7”, btw, and she’s 5’5”, so Eliza must be pretty easily relaxed. I’m 6’5” and I dated a girl who is 5’3”. During sex she looked like a unicorn.

1. Joe 11/16/2009 19:55

Who the hell wears a thong on a bike ride? Doesn’t your underwear get pushed up your crack enough as it is?

2. TLS 11/16/2009 20:00

The first six pictures are shit.

3. Demon Spawn 11/16/2009 20:02

I’m guessing this is just an elaborate ploy to get people to watch Dollhouse… which is working perfectly.

4. chetkilmer 11/16/2009 20:07

Nothing says “sexy as hell” like an orange baseball cap and a bubble vest! Unless those things are saying “pervy trucker” instead. Usually, they’re saying “pervy trucker.”

5. TheOverrated 11/16/2009 20:09

eliza douchku sucks

6. SCUM 11/16/2009 20:15

Her feet must really stink.

7. Big Smelly Dirt Cock 11/16/2009 20:21

She’s dating Rick Fox? Gross, I would definitely not take those sloppy seconds. Ok, I would.

8. dan90266 11/16/2009 21:28

Frickin Hawt!

9. Rokan 11/17/2009 02:24

Vegas is the BOMB!

Check my hot vacation pictures with Rusty.

10. Rokan 11/17/2009 04:15

Hey Durden-nettes !!Wanna meet?..I will suck your cock soo good I promise.

I am about to get rid of Rusty. I think I sucked him dry this week end he’s flat tired and passed out on the floor,fucking Mexican,I know he’s such a lazy fuck!!
    .Now I am going down to the casino floor and look for men.
    Then I am heading out on the west side of Tropicana. I been told there is this place called Adult Superstore,upstairs you can get your cock suck or I can suck em up like a little whore that I am.Yummy!!
    I am hungry for CUM..yAY!!

11. RemSteale 11/17/2009 04:43

Carolyn, we arent actually going to believe you’re Rokan if you keep to the same old cut and paste routine.

Try for a little originality??

12. Rokan 11/17/2009 05:09

Hey Rem,
    Did you brush your tooth this morning?..or are you just going to look like that while pan handling.I know you english queens like your curry,but curry breath.I am not too crazy about that.
    I rather smell greasy assholes than dealing with your skanky mouth!!

13. mylene 11/17/2009 05:15

Hmm,
    I am thinking about stealing REMSTEALE’S avi.Then perhaps,I can start posting gay ass picture of him and Rokan,fucking and licking each others curry-colored cocks..hahahahaha!!!
    Hey english cock rider, why are you so over protective with Rokan? are you jealous that you are not partying with him and in Vegas this week end? Awww.your having that time of the month eh????

14. mylene 11/17/2009 05:22

Go on buddy boy…I dare you dare me stealing your avi..I’m game!
    FUCKTARD!!
    5 minutes and I got your name and avi set up for new bulls eye!! Besides ..look how gay your avi anyways!!
    I did not coach you to come out of the closet..Fucking Doggie Howser? hahahahaha..FUCKING INDIAN-HATING FA66OT.GO PUT A STRAP-ON and FUCK YOUR JOBLESS QUEEN..ASSWIPE!

15. Veracity 11/17/2009 08:25

You are such a fucking douche bag. You seriously need to get a life girl!

Good morning everyone!

16. lonely 11/17/2009 09:06

life is lonely so,i found a verygood site—–Wealthyseeker.com —— It ‘s where you have the opportunity dreaming about dating a millionaire and make it true!

17. whatizdat 11/17/2009 09:09

DIE LONLEY, GET IN THE BOX!

Good morning otherwise

18. whatizdat 11/17/2009 09:35

Cute whale tail though, I’d plow it

19. oy 11/17/2009 09:35

last picture made my morning

20. Tom Foolery 11/17/2009 09:38

Seems like it’s D-bag central here this morning with Mylene and company, Eliza what the hell are you doing with Fox and I thought that ex-Laker was married? You telling me a marriage didn’t last in Southern California? Morning pervs.