Jennifer Aniston is a racist bitch

By brendon February 09, 2010 @ 5:08 PM

SPL155861_001

It takes a certain type of person to spend their birthday at a palatial 5-star resort on the beach in Mexico. A selfless person, a hero among us who only thinks of others. Someone who will go to where they’re needed, no matter how dirty or drug addicted the people she drives by on the way to the resort may be.

Why did she choose Mexico where she has gone many times before?
“These people survive on us coming down and spending money,” Aniston explains. Considering the country’s troubles with swine flu and drug trafficking, “It sort of made sense to sort of say, ‘Hey, let’s help out Mexico.’ “

I may owe Jennifer Ansiton an apology. I thought she was an elitist bitch, but it turns out she wants to help those dirty Mexicans. Hopefully she made it clear to her butler that he wasn’t to use this weekends salary on drugs, and that he should buy a lobster or something for dinner instead of digging rotten pork out of the garbage. That’s what they do, you know. The whole country. They’ve got another thing coming if they think they’re gonna fool Jennifer Ansiton.

SCUM 02/09/2010 17:09

She great tits, so show them asshole.

SCUM 02/09/2010 17:10

HAS.

Death to Finkle! 02/09/2010 17:11

I would beat DB in a foot race to get to this crazy bitch and fuck her first.

Observer 02/09/2010 17:11

I would classify certain behaviour as more “bigoted” than “racist”…..

…but I only vacation in Hati……

Observer 02/09/2010 17:12

….and Technically…..Mexicans are white…..

….they are descended from Spaniards……

Ghost of Mike Royko 02/09/2010 17:12

Jennifer Aniston again. It is like having leftovers every day for lunch. Isn’t there any good tuna out there to talk about? Just show some tits on Bourbon street and I will be happier than hearing about her.

DB's Treasure 02/09/2010 17:13

Finks, I’d wrap a tree branch over the back of your head. No one would beat me to her.

Observer 02/09/2010 17:14

I like to help out poor women from the land of “Criag’s List”…

What Me Worry? 02/09/2010 17:14

Does she help the Mexicans out by letting them fuck her too?

oy 02/09/2010 17:14

Obs – i call bullshit on your last statement Sir! i am 90% sure they come from south america

Observer 02/09/2010 17:15

I would rather see Jennifer Anniston’s fat tit trying to escape a bikini top than more than half of the other topics on this site………

Observer 02/09/2010 17:17

Oy…..

….the hickspanics around my part of town tend to come from Guatemala and Nicaragua……

….the other brownies tend to be from Cape Verde…….

…the darkies are mostly from Haiti….

Mac-Daddy 02/09/2010 17:17

I call BS! No way she would say that!

Big Smelly Dirt Cock 02/09/2010 17:19

Call me Jennifer, I’ll pretend to give a shit about the downtrodden Mexican population as well. All I ask is that you let me finger your asshole at the resort.

iwontrememberthis 02/09/2010 17:20

Tourism is 13.2% of Mexico’s GDP (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_Mexico), so her statement is reasonably accurate.

Watt 02/09/2010 17:21

Is this bitch for real?

She’s so important that her taking a vacation “helps Mexico?”. That fucking resort is probably owned by a god damn US entity!

whatizdat 02/09/2010 17:21

and in related news Jen said she preferred her lawn jockeys to be of the brown tone as opposed to the black tone and she really hates gnomes. No comment yet from the gnomes.

Watt 02/09/2010 17:23

Okay. Why Ireland is better than the US reason 8:

Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution—made important decisions about civil rights, immigration, and personal liberties.

Fourteenth Amendment of the Constitution of Ireland—guaranteed the right to distribute information about sex services available in foreign countries.

BigBadDouche 02/09/2010 17:25

I’m gonna call this bitch and ask her to bring me back some Tiajuana Gold. Since she’s already there, no sense in me having to drive by the skanky trash that IS Mexico.

oy 02/09/2010 17:27

wATT – that and pale red heads with big titties! wooo hooo! and Jameson(which is passable at best, but nonetheless… cheaper than single malt scotch…)