matt and trey might be killed for showing muhammad

By brendon April 21, 2010 @ 11:52 AM

image_of_muhammad

These fuckin savages even posted where Matt and Trey live. Seriously? Is anyone gonna fight back against these animals? Tell them to go fuck themselves? Wait. Sorry. Let’s back up a little. Fox News says…

A radical Islamic website is warning the creators of “South Park” that they could face violent retribution for depicting the Prophet Muhammad in a bear suit during an episode broadcast on Comedy Central last week.
RevolutionMuslim.com posted the warning following the 200th episode of Trey Parker and Matt Stone’s “South Park,” which included a caricature of the Prophet Muhammad disguised in a bear suit. The Web posting also included a graphic photo of Theo van Gogh, a Dutch filmmaker who was murdered in 2004 after making a documentary on violence against Muslim women.
“We have to warn Matt and Trey that what they are doing is stupid and they will probably wind up like Theo Van Gogh for airing this show,” the posting reads. “This is not a threat, but a warning of the reality of what will likely happen to them.”
Reaching by phone early Tuesday, Abu Talhah al Amrikee, the author of the post, said he wrote the entry to “raise awareness.” He said the grisly photograph of van Gogh was meant to “explain the severity” of what Parker and Stone did by mocking Muhammad.
“It’s not a threat, but it really is a likely outcome,” al Amrikee said, referring to the possibility that Parker and Stone could be murdered for mocking Muhammad.

Matt and Trey are heroes, with more artistic integrity than the rest of Hollywood combined. They created a cartoon filled with juvenile jokes. They have opinions, and they express them with the help of dumb, goofy jokes. If you don’t like it, great, terrific, good for you. May you live a long and blessed life. But I don’t give a shit if South Park offends you. Matt and Trey don’t give a shit. Go watch something else and shut your mouth. I’d love to see these savages do something in this country. I dare you. I double dog dare you. I’m not scared. I’m not hiding. My name is Spencer Pratt. I live in Beverly Hills. Come get me tough guy.

1. Zombie 04/21/2010 11:55

South Park owns all cartoons.

2. RemSteale 04/21/2010 11:55

God forbid you should offend a Muslim, but you can tell a Christian they cant wear a cross at work.

World sucks………………..

3. Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 04/21/2010 11:57

make fun of the husband, but not the wife you post about 3 times a week. Lame bro.

and I do have to agree, SP is the shit. Smart, funny, and up to day social satires about current events. They do what this place USED to do…..Brutally insult and make fun of celebs and their ridiculous behavior.

4. Barbarella 04/21/2010 11:57

I need to catch up on my South Park… damn I miss that cartoon.

5. Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 04/21/2010 11:57

date*

6. Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 04/21/2010 11:58

http://www.xepisodes.com was the old southparkzone.com before Comedy central made them change their name. Every episode every season.

7. thebishop 04/21/2010 11:59

I totally agree with you man. These people can suck a dick. If you find something offensive, just don’t watch it. The concept is really that simple. Matt and Trey are two of the most intelligent people making a television show today. They can take anything and make fun of it in the most simple way possible. I love South Park and I can’t wait to see what they do tonight.

8. pepper 04/21/2010 12:00

Zombie…oh no you diden’t?

9. pepper 04/21/2010 12:00

^I miss Spider Pig…..

10. Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 04/21/2010 12:02

holy fuck he’s quoting fox news!

11. RangerLG 04/21/2010 12:02

South Park is an Equal Opportunity Offender. No one is safe.

12. Barbarella 04/21/2010 12:02

My keeeesses taste like tacos y burrrritooos.

13. RemSteale 04/21/2010 12:04

“You will respect my Authoritah”

14. Zombie 04/21/2010 12:05

Did anybody see the episode a couple of weeks ago where they poked fun at the Facebook community?

15. oy 04/21/2010 12:05

this is good!

16. Chicago_animal 04/21/2010 12:05

Cartman joins NAMBLA and Butters Special Episode still make me laugh even though I know thf jokes ahead of time

17. Observer 04/21/2010 12:06

Fox News is one of the few believable news sites on earth…….

18. Chicago_animal 04/21/2010 12:07

Lol the rip on facebook was awesome

19. Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 04/21/2010 12:07

Obs? really? you must be kidding…..There are NO believable news sites on earth left.

20. RemSteale 04/21/2010 12:08