kendra has plenty of sex tapes for everyone

By brendon May 07, 2010 @ 12:00 PM

The World Premiere of A Nightmare on Elm Street

Yesterday it came out that Kendra tried to sell her sex tape last year, and despite that fact she is on the cover of the current OK! magazine saying she feels betrayed because an ex boyfriend sold her sex tape. Today radar has an update, and they say this doesn’t mean they both tried to sell the same tape. No, apparently there were several to choose from.

…now we’ve discovered that there was more than one tape made by the reality TV star.
Furthermore, we’ve discovered that she consulted a top Los Angele law firm and set up a company to sell the tape, a company called Home Run Productions LLC.
the plan drafted in November 2008 (which was well into her relationship with Hank Baskett and after their engagement was publicly announced) included the creation of a company which Wilkinson would own and control and under which her team would solicit offers (to buy her sex tapes).

Wow what is up with Hank Baskett? Why is Kendra doing this? Does she make him sit on the couch and watch when she brings strange men home too? If my playmate wife was this anxious to sell a sex tape, I would just make one with her. I wouldn’t just sit there, using my tears as lubricant to masturbate, while the mother of my child was holding meetings all over town to discuss the erotic adventures of her ex boyfriends dick.

1. Porchmonkey4life 05/07/2010 12:04

I wonder if she gets fisted in the video?

2. RedRage 05/07/2010 12:04

Dime a dozen, plastic bitch. Fuck You!

3. pump 05/07/2010 12:09

If she’s doing anal, I’ll watch it.

4. Watt 05/07/2010 12:12

Screen cap from her sex video

5. Rusty Sanchez 05/07/2010 12:12

If one of those tapes features Hef’s wrinkly old balls, I may puke up my oatmeal.

6. D. Znuts 05/07/2010 12:15

Shit, she should release a whole series.

How are people not liking this? I thought Durden lived for sex tapes, and hell at least she’s pretty hot. Have we become so jaded that even celeb sex tapes aren’t cutting it?

7. Watt 05/07/2010 12:15

Oh and pepper: I didn’t get laid on my birthday last year and I was on vacation with my GF at the time. How fucked up is that shit?

8. Sir Helix 05/07/2010 12:15

Dirty-senior-citizen-ball-licking-plastic-whore. Why is this news?

9. RemSteale 05/07/2010 12:17

I think we started out that jaded D.Znuts

10. pepper 05/07/2010 12:17

Watt…that’s why I wrote….Sorry Watt……

11. Watt 05/07/2010 12:21

Aye. Its hard out here for a watt.

12. RemSteale 05/07/2010 12:22

Night all, enjoy the weekend.

13. DarkCherry 05/07/2010 12:23

yikes looking pretty rough there Kendra!

14. pump 05/07/2010 12:24

Watt, maybe your GF is not really a girl?

15. D. Znuts 05/07/2010 12:24

Why do people in relationships always complain about not fucking? I would not stand for that shit. If you aren’t “in the mood” 100% of the time you are around eachother, you shouldn’t waste your time. I’m not being preachy, I get why it happens, but I could not stand that shit. My cousin’s live-in GF goes months being a bitch and refusing to fuck him, I just don’t understand… if I got turned down even one day out of the week I would sulk about it. I guess I don’t understand anyone who doesn’t have a libido like mine.

16. DarkCherry 05/07/2010 12:26

also i really don’t get why she didn’t just release this through Playboy. she already has in the in, i’m sure Hef would give her enough of a cut.

17. Zombie 05/07/2010 12:27

After reading about it 3 times a day, I’m not really even interested anymore. Overexposure is a bitch.

18. DarkCherry 05/07/2010 12:28

Watt – not even a birthday bj??? maybe it’s for the best you guys broke up…

19. minimosh 05/07/2010 12:28

D.Z.- my bf wants sex way more than I do. He thinks 2-3x a week is too little. But I work until 11:30pm and don’t usually want to have sex after I get off work bathing old women and cleaning up bodily fluids. He really makes me feel bad about it sometimes and it makes me resent him. Now I resent you.

20. pepper 05/07/2010 12:28

D Znuts…I guess you don’t have a GF?