Mel Gibson wanted “Jew blood” on his hands. Or not.

By brendon July 23, 2010 @ 1:00 AM

SPL197114_016

Every new day brings more stories about Mel Gibson, though lately they’re starting to sound more and more made up. Like Radar reporting that he wanted “Jew blood” on his hands, for example. Specifically the Jew Harvey Levin, founder of TMZ.

The anti-Semitic slur was allegedly made (because Levin) had “publicly humiliated” him.
Gibson hired individuals to place (Levin) under surveillance, Oksana told authorities.
“Oksana says Mel told her, ‘I want Jew blood on my hands,’ and said he wanted (Levin) taken to the desert, stripped naked, knee capped and left in the heat.”

This would seemingly give TMZ an unmatched opportunity to place themselves in the spotlight, yet they say the story is completely false.

Oksana never mentioned a word of this to any of her lawyers while she tried negotiating a $15 million package in May during the mediation, using the tapes as her secret weapon.  One person involved in the mediation laughed, saying Oksana brought out every piece of ammunition imaginable to score a financial package, so why was this story mysteriously absent?

So far the only real evidence that Mel did anything was the audio tapes, and he sounded drunk as hell during those. That wouldn’t make what he said okay, but getting drunk also makes girls more likely to say things like, “I want it in my mouth”, so let’s not be to hard on the concept of getting drunk.

1. p e p p e r 07/23/2010 16:10

Bongo 07/23/2010 11:41

Good morning loosers and bust outs

2. p e p p e r 07/23/2010 16:11

Bongo 07/23/2010 14:49

Rokan you are both a looser and a bust out. You monitoring the kool-aid supply at your shack? Getting close to the end of the month. I suggest you cut it with more water

3. p e p p e r 07/23/2010 16:12

GOD…I hate sitting around all day for the jobs to be sent…as usual, they will be emailed by the end of the day……there goes my weekend……

4. p e p p e r 07/23/2010 16:13

Sorry..bonZo..I had to do it….

5. rokan 07/23/2010 16:19

Pepper,

Quit thinking about yourself you selfish looser, bust-out. Mel Gibson has real problems. He hates Jews and needs a BJ.

6. SCUM 07/23/2010 16:19

I have had Jew blood on my cock many times, Jewish girls are always on the rag.

7. Chicagoaniml 07/23/2010 16:23

Every new story and tape makes me think his is bullshit and Mel is innocent and being Jewed over by his gold digging, and not even all that hot, USSR girlfriend. Ofc he Fucked up by divorcing his wife for this skank. Ofc this skank is half his wifes age so I can see that part.

8. rokan 07/23/2010 16:26

Pepper,
    If you’re not busy go run down to the Korean deli and get me a corned beef sandwich with extra slaw and a pickle.

9. MongroJacksonII 07/23/2010 16:30

It’s okay to hit girls after drinking vodka. That’s the only time it’s ok though.

10. MongroJacksonII 07/23/2010 16:32

And as a Jew myself, I am going to do the unthinkable and let you in on the global consipiracy, even though they may hunt me down for it. We’re all in on it together to get your money, and not be kneecapped in the desert naked by Mel Gibson.

11. p e p p e r 07/23/2010 16:33

Mongro…you can’t be Jewish…you told me you were black….stop trying to fit in…….

12. MongroJacksonII 07/23/2010 16:33

But our position on ape-people aka blacks vary. The leftist jews see them as unfortunate, the righties like myself see em’ as free labor that got away because we weren’t in charge of everything when the civil war went down.

13. MrAdams 07/23/2010 16:38

I think blacks can also but Jewish, but they must have a glass eye as well. I don’t make the rules.

14. rokan 07/23/2010 16:39

Pepper, don’t go pointing fingers. You not only told me you were black and Jewish, but also circumcised.

All which turned out to be lies.

15. SinDs 07/23/2010 16:42

i dunno, i can totally see mel saying he “wants jew blood” on his hands.

16. p e p p e r 07/23/2010 16:43

Unless Mongro is related to Sammy…….just saying…This Mongro is a fake.
    The original..was Black and lived on the upper East side…….come to think of it, maybe he is Jewish….only White jews live on the upper east side…..

17. ohmwrecker 07/23/2010 16:47

Lenny Kravitz

18. p e p p e r 07/23/2010 16:50

Lenny is half a jew

19. p e p p e r 07/23/2010 16:51

half a jew and a fucking talentless one at that……

20. ohmwrecker 07/23/2010 16:53

. . . and half black, which was the point, was it not?