Monday morning headlines

By brendon July 26, 2010 @ 1:02 AM

the_avengers

THE AVENGERS - were on stage together at Comic-Con, and HERE is a giant full sized picture of it showing, from left to right, Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man), Clark Gregg (Agent Coulson), Scarlet Johansson (Black Widow), Chris Hemsworth (Thor), Chris Evans (Captain America), Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury), Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye), Mark Ruffalo (the Hulk) and director Joss Whedon. It’s an amazing cast with the exception of Ruffalo, who replaced Edward Norton. So they replaced one monotone, zero-charisma bore with another, for a character who talks about science. Try to be in your seats for his scenes so you don’t fall down. (aint it cool)

HALLE BERRY – broke up with Gabriel Aubry in April (they dated for 5 years and had a daughter in 2008) but yesterday all 3 of them flew to South Africa. Halle is going to film a movie called ‘Dark Tide’, Gabriel is going to scope out new black chicks. (popeater)

INCEPTION – won the weekend box office again ($43.5 million), despite a strong debut by Angelina Jolies ‘Salt’ ($36.5 million), which maybe would have made more if it didn’t sound like some kind of cooking show. (variety)

BLAKE LIVELY – was at Comic-Con to promote ‘the Green Lantern’, and she and Ryan Reynolds sat on a panel and waited for questions while several hundred nerds nudged each other and pantomimed tits. (getty)

MrAdams 07/26/2010 10:05

So… pretty much nothing happened over the week-end.

Slaappy 07/26/2010 10:07

I would like to grope those bumpy and lively boobs!

Admiral 07/26/2010 10:08

I’ve never owned an Avengers comic book, and I collected comic books. The Avengers looks to be only for the hard-core nerds, kind of like The Watchmen — and we saw how great THAT went…

Watt 07/26/2010 10:11

Blakes tits are looking quite lively.

Goat Effer 07/26/2010 10:21

Football season is right around the corner!

Zombie 07/26/2010 10:31

Carolina Panthers – Super Bowl XLV Champions

Bongo 07/26/2010 10:34

Watt is a Bust Out.

Watt 07/26/2010 10:39

Busting out of my pants with a 6 figure compensation package and a house in the west hills!

ohmwrecker 07/26/2010 10:42

Nerds!

Lightdragon2 07/26/2010 10:44

yeah, Blake lively has a nice rack.

Bongo 07/26/2010 10:56

Watt again you prove what a looser you are. If you have cash you don’t talk about it. Bitch go make me a drink or go to work.

Watt 07/26/2010 11:03

I am at work snookums. We rich and successful people delagate down.

I love talking about how much money i make and how successful i am. Its great to do it on internet forums. It gets me a lot of girls and invites to the biggest parties.

Watt 07/26/2010 11:05

I think you mean loser not looser. Looser is your moms asshole after she has a 100 cock train on her. CHOOO CHOOOO!

Mac-Daddy 07/26/2010 11:08

why is there no “REAL” Trailer for the Green Lantern Movie? This blows!

And Blake Lively?? REALLY???? She has nice tits and all, but that bitch couldn’t act her way through a fake Orgasm!

Watt 07/26/2010 11:10

Isn’t the green lantern in the back of MJ’s limo?

minimosh 07/26/2010 11:26

waking up early because of a wet dream is always bitter sweet.

Watt 07/26/2010 11:28

What kind of wet are we talking about mosh? Did you pee the bed or make cumsies?

Either way we know you probably didn’t get your bean licked.

Zombie 07/26/2010 11:32

Waking up early and getting straight on Durden is always utterly pathetic.

minimosh 07/26/2010 11:34

I didn’t cum, Watt. I just woke up from a sexy dream feeling moist. I’ll probably flick my bean later. If you continue to be mean I won’t take pictures.

Watt 07/26/2010 11:34