Anne Hathaway has no problem with nude scenes

By brendon October 18, 2010 @ 5:51 PM

anne_hathaway_naked_havoc

Anne Hathaway has had two pretty famous nude scenes (‘Brokeback Mountain’ and ‘Havoc’), and since girls don’t generally stop being awesome overnight, she says she’ll keep doing them, and even has some in her new movie, ‘Love and Other Drugs’. People says…

“These are people who have no trouble taking their clothes off – in a way their bodies are their currency,” the actress, 27, says of her nude scenes with Jake Gyllenhaal. “But they’re terrified of exposing their vulnerability – of becoming emotionally naked.”

To be honest I have no idea WTF that has to do with anything, because, just like in real life, the hot girl started talking and I sort of drifted off while biding my time until I could see her tits. Unlike in real life however, here on the internet, it’s gonna work! Today I’m the big winner!

(NSFW WARNING – from this point on, it’s nothing but rampant nudity, starring Anne Hathaway)

mikey the retard 10/18/2010 17:54

i hav never kissed a girl

The Mildly Tanned Knight 10/18/2010 17:57

Her nose is still too big but if she takes her shirt off you hardly notice.

Oh yeah, her masturbation scene in Havoc was my favorite. You really can picture her being a complete freak in real life (in a good way).

i hate you 10/18/2010 17:58

mikey is grams a girl?

mikey the retard 10/18/2010 18:01

gram is gram, but twinkie is a girl. gram always says to me “mikey, yu can touch that dogs asshole all you want, but you will still be a vergin wehn you go to sleep. now wash your damn hands.”

Watt 10/18/2010 18:02

here are some mire girls I’d like to see naked

Terrence Maddox 10/18/2010 18:09

This is good news, but how does she feel about lesbian scenes..and no, Jake Gyllenhaal doesn’t count.

mikey the retard 10/18/2010 18:16

mr watt my pener is pokin out of my bathing suit. i could see one girls clintasaurus

MisterD 10/18/2010 18:21

She was awesome in Havoc. Good recovery milkhead-

i hate you 10/18/2010 18:42

does gram ever have ‘friends’ over, mikey?

mikey the retard 10/18/2010 18:59

she plays canasta and drinks wine. i hide up the stairs and listen to them talk about vibrators

duckbutter 10/18/2010 19:08

mikey wipe the drool/shit off your chin and go eat some oreo’s

mikey the retard 10/18/2010 19:25

Soup tastes like soup!

duckbutter 10/18/2010 19:35

your mom taste like soup and your dad walks around saying “ear, pickle, flip”. In other news pepper needs to get a life and stop with the puppets

Admiral 10/18/2010 19:48

Ah, the female nipple… for some reason it’s still a naughty place. The only reason it’s still a naughty place is because at one point in history some smartass decided that women should cover up to keep warm… it’s been nothing but Puritanical, archaic, and mythical laws ever since.

duckbutter 10/18/2010 20:00

I wonder if we would still love nipples if we could see them all. Might be good for awhile but if you got a sweet set on the side you don’t want all your boys enjoying your girls “jackie chans” not to mention the nasty ones.

Speaking of nipples……..do you know why Jahovas Whitnesses (sp) have inverted nipples?

It’s from people poking them telling them to “get off my porch”

I was told it is a trate of “those people” but I have no idea that’s just what my dipshit buddy told me.

rokan 10/18/2010 20:44

Snack-wrapper,

Some people say you are a puppet.

And by some people, I mean Pepper.

Chicagoaniml 10/18/2010 21:02

I watched that piece of shit of a movie called Havoc just for Annes big ass tits! Don’t know if it was worth it cause that movie got less then one star..I think it actually got negative stars!

oy 10/18/2010 21:10

she looks like an extremely bad lay…..the type where wouldnt do this or that… too stuck up for the common folk….. which doesnt mean i would like to plow the resentment right out of her through my manchowder explosions all over her suculant titties….and huge mouth

oy 10/18/2010 21:12

and havoc did suck a lot…..pretty spot on with the whole suburbia loud mouths getting anally railed in the ghetto…

oy 10/18/2010 21:18

also on tits being covered – women have to keep those well protected – watch any discovery channel special on the african tribes with those udders hanging all the way down to their knees at the ripe age of 30….