Arianny Celeste is naked in Playboy

By brendon October 12, 2010 @ 2:42 PM

arianny_celeste_naked_playboy

Playboy has had some questionable celebrity pictorials the past few years, but in the November issue they have UFC octagon girl Arianny Celeste, and you can’t tell because you’re reading this is on the internet, but I was squealing with delight when I wrote that.

This girl is just perfect, and she’s actually naked, unlike some of these idiot celebrities who think Playboy is some kind of towel modeling catalog.

Her entire shoot will be on Playboy.com later this week, but this and this are two of the pics that have leaked. Needless to say she looks incredible, the hottest girl in Playboy in years. I could be in the middle of a plane crash and still jack off to pictures of this girl. Several times.

UNSEXY TERRIFYING UPDATE – wow Playboy was not happy about this. Um, “pictures removed by request”.

1. J-Sausage 10/12/2010 14:47

I’d buy THAT for a dollar.

2. J-Sausage 10/12/2010 14:48

Sup queers?

3. J-Sausage 10/12/2010 14:49

Bored…

4. Porchmonkey4life 10/12/2010 14:49

This fucking guy owns a scanner right? Or is he to busy fucking hanging out in Starbucks and using their free wifi?

5. clownqueef 10/12/2010 14:49

Playboy is attempting to tackle the JFK assassination? top-notch.

6. MisterD 10/12/2010 14:50

She’s celibate though- no sex until she gets married. So instead of a hot box baby maker, she spits ice cubes out of her ‘gina. No wonder Dana keeps her around, she keeps his rum and cokes on ice. Cool party trick, but sucks as a girlfriend. Rumor has it that there is no second or third input either.

7. i hate you 10/12/2010 14:57

that chick could kick our asses especially after we until marriage to get laid.

8. Watt 10/12/2010 14:58

Dana White has hit this.

9. Observer 10/12/2010 14:59

Porchmonkey4life…….

….I hate to complain…..

…..but this is obviously a public relations “expert”‘s attempt to simulate a “viral marketing” campaign for a magazine that is desperately trying to be sold…..

10. SCUM 10/12/2010 15:00

I just watched a interview with her and she is about as bright as a small appliance bulb.

11. Observer 10/12/2010 15:00

I’m basically celibate…….and I’ve been married for years…..

…goes with the territory….

12. Observer 10/12/2010 15:01

Scum…..

….does she have any negative attributes?

13. Porchmonkey4life 10/12/2010 15:05

Ah………viral marketing. I was just hoping he still had some respect for himself and was a lazy bastard……B’s a bigger cunt then I thought. I hope he’s getting a good bit of cash for this stuff because this site keeps on going down the shitter.

14. SCUM 10/12/2010 15:06

She is Mexican and Filipino, dumb and doesn’t put out.

15. rwest78 10/12/2010 15:09

Celibate? No. Check out the answers to some of these questions.

16. Observer 10/12/2010 15:09

Porchmonkey4Life……

…I’m merely speculating about the post…..and masturbating about the pictures……

…what’s the chance she’s REALLY lifting 50 lb dumbells..?

17. pepperjr. 10/12/2010 15:11

Can we talk baseball?
    Who is listening to the game tonight?
    Let’s go Tampa Bay Lightning!!!!

18. Zombie 10/12/2010 15:15

The only interesting thing about baseball this week was watching the Braves’ pitchers piss away a sealed victory at the end, only to leave Bobby Cox tearing up like a little bitch at the press conference booth.

19. MisterD 10/12/2010 15:16

C E L I B A T E and VIRGIN are no synonymous. She is though, in complete abstinence from sex.

She is dumb. She is slow. She will make a great wife. Pilapinas can cook!

20. Watt 10/12/2010 15:18

Cliff lee is pitching. I’d be shocked if tampa won.