Bret Michaels says he never banged Mileys mom

By brendon November 03, 2010 @ 5:02 PM

iukoiu

When Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus announced their divorce last week, many thought it was related to the rumor that Tish did Bret Michaels when he and Miley worked on a song together last year. Perhaps by using his hand exactly like he is in this picture of them together. But today a publicist for Bret told E! news…

“It’s unfortunate that Billy Ray and Tish have to be further tainted by these lies being reported. The only relationship he’s had with Tish is professional because he worked with Miley on ‘Every Rose.’ She recut it, and obviously they did that together at GMA in the summer.”

Oh whatever. People who work together always end up doin it. That’s why Kim Kardashian opened a store that sells nothing but rims and grape drink.

1. MrAdams 11/03/2010 17:04

You can only be betrayed by somebody you trust.

2. ohmwrecker 11/03/2010 17:12

I wonder what kind of God awful, annoying, garbage spewing offspring those two could have wrought on this Earth.

3. Tits 11/03/2010 17:13

I’d bang Miley’s mom just to get to Miley too. Just like Bret did. He is ONE SUAVE FUCKER.

4. Observer 11/03/2010 17:13

I would sure as hell deny porking Madame Cyrus as well…..

….and I am not usually too picky…..

5. SCUM 11/03/2010 17:18

I bet her pussy is cleaner then Mileys.

6. Gildorg 11/03/2010 17:23

Wow, way to go Brent… Get the ass, then go for the denial!

7. i hate you 11/03/2010 17:28

i trust noone therefore i shall experience no betrayal. except mikey. i trust him, just not around my dog.

8. Digerati 11/03/2010 18:39

I would love for the truth to be revealed just once that this motherfucker is bald as a 8 year olds nutsack.

Someone please jerk that weave off and snap a pic.

Even during a damn MRI of his freaking head when he had a stroke that wig was on.

You KNOW something is up when that happens!

9. trent.steel 11/03/2010 20:25

How can he be taller than her but her waist be higher than his. Is she some kind of alien? Actually, I guess that would make it a lot easier to screw standing up in the recording studio while Miley was “singing” her little song.

10. Dianna_Daisy 11/03/2010 21:19

Wow, I would like to recommend a very good place for you,There are so many fashion items you need and all the big brand you love on
    =======^_^(mygoodbag)^_^==========
    Like: Louis Vuitton Chanel Gucci Burberry Chloe Hermes Prada Fendi etc.

11. jason 11/04/2010 15:07

those two look perfect for each other. bret michaels and the old-but-still-kinda-hot slutty mom who has tattoos, and still shops at teen stores. i think bret may have just found a female version of himself.