Jessica Simpson had to buy her own engagement ring

By brendon November 16, 2010 @ 2:21 PM

jessica_simpson_engagement_ring_31

Jessica Simpsons new fiance played in the NFL for 6 years, and even had a pretty good season in 2004, but he hasn’t had a team for 2 years now and never had a big contract. In other words he’s almost certainly broke, so before he proposed to Jessica, she had to go buy herself a ring and then pretend to be surprised. Popeater says…

The sight of Jessica Simpson’s $100,000 ruby-and-diamond Neil Lane engagement ring alone is enough to make you gasp, but the fact that she may have purchased it herself is enough to bring you to tears.
“No way could Eric, who doesn’t have a job at the moment, afford to purchase such an expensive ring,” a friend of Jessica’s tells me. “Yes, he made a little bit of money in the NFL and is from a wealthy family, but unless his parents helped him out, Jessica must have paid for it herself.”

What kind of woman would go buy her own wedding ring? A desperate one.

“First, we find out that Jessica doesn’t want to have a prenup, and now we find out that she might have paid for her own ring. It just doesn’t feel right to me,” a family friend tells me. “We all want Jessica to be happy and finally find true love after all she has been through, but she doesn’t understand that in the long run if she pays for everything it will hurt her relationship with any man.”

Gee what a surprise that Jessica picked out diamonds with a ruby in the middle. A ring with a red center? Fatty probably thought it was a jelly doughnut.

NudeTwister 11/16/2010 14:26

Now when she balloons back up to 250lbs, he can’t say shit.

Observer 11/16/2010 14:44

If she “really” has 100 million……

….then that ring is like my wife buying a gum-ball machine birthstone ring…..

…and getting two rings because the machine is adjusted incorrectly……

Observer 11/16/2010 14:45

Nude Twister……

…without a pre-nup…..I’d let her balloon up to Gaboury Sidibe size…..

…AND color……

Gildorg 11/16/2010 14:46

She could slim back down to her, Daisy Duke fighting weight!

I believe in her being able to rediscover the version of her that was worth, fapping it too!

pepper 11/16/2010 14:47

Sounds more of a plug for the Jewelry company..how much are they paying her?

Chicagoaniml 11/16/2010 14:48

I’d find a fold and fuck it!

Hey, be careful as the previous post had over 70 comments. if a post actually ever gets over 100 he will say each post gets over 200.

SCUM 11/16/2010 14:54

I had to buy my own cockring.

pepper 11/16/2010 14:55

I like the Ad for 9Tip for a FLAT BELLY)
    They should recommend it to Jessica.

DarkCherry 11/16/2010 14:59

DDM do you not know that name(s) of the people/person in your favorite band/singer??? How does that “prove your point” that she is talentless?

Crazy I tell ya just crazy.

On topic I bet he got it for free due to all the free publicity Neil lane is getting from this whole thing.

SCUM 11/16/2010 14:59

Heavy girls with low self esteem give great head, just saying.

i hate you 11/16/2010 15:00

i paid for my own lap dance and it was awesome.
    i am standing by my meth – coke bender weight loss plan for jessica.

DarkCherry 11/16/2010 15:02

And the blue link takes you to an enlarged pic of the ring. Dumb and crazy.

Observer 11/16/2010 15:02

Scum…..

that explains my wife…..skinny lanky thing that she used to be…..

Observer 11/16/2010 15:03

Dark Cherry……

…that picture of the ring shows a chubby hand and short fingers……

…..the “matronly gene” according to the human genome project….

SCUM 11/16/2010 15:06

So she got a………..Neil Diamond!

pepper 11/16/2010 15:06

10K?……. At Jared® 3K…just ask Zombie…

Zombie 11/16/2010 15:08

I’m with Pepper on this one.

DarkCherry 11/16/2010 15:08

Some guys prefer chubby to skinny. I don’t see why her weight is a big deal. She still has nice legs and big tits and it’s not like she’s a wooden block like Kesha or obese like that chick from precious.

Plus $100 mil with no prenup= set for life.

pepper 11/16/2010 15:09

SCUM…nice!!!
    …I recommend she throws that Rock into the Hudson…..river

DarkCherry 11/16/2010 15:10

Boys read $100k not $10k.