Weston Cage was beaten up by his bodyguard

By brendon June 09, 2011 @ 4:03 PM

Yesterday there was a story that Weston Cage, Nic Cages 20-year-old son, was in a fight outside the Farmers Market restaurant in Hollywood on Tuesday afternoon. Though it wasn’t a fight as much as it was him lying on the curb and getting punched in the face 13 times.

Early reports said the guy was Westons personal trainer. I’m not sure if this is better or worse, but that’s not the case.

The man who viciously beat up Nic Cage’s son Weston was his high school wrestling coach and had been hired to protect (him).
Kevin Villegas was his coach at Beverly Hills high school and also has martial arts expertise.
Weston needed eight stitches for facial injuries and is being evaluated for head and brain trauma, Radar has learned.
“He deliberately provoked Weston,” one source said of Villegas. “And he wouldn’t stop even though people were telling him to.”
“He (Villegas) could have easily subdued Weston,” the source said. “Weston was defenseless.“

Wow. I bet his employee evaluation this year is gonna be really awkward.

Mr. Nutt 06/09/2011 16:11

Cage’s son is obviously an obnoxious piece of shit and had it coming. Next time just quit and walk away. It’s a lot cheaper.

Mr. Nutt 06/09/2011 16:11

Oh, and FIST!!!

i hate you 06/09/2011 16:17

i think more body guards should beat the shit out of who they are protecting. most notably, matt leinart’s body guard.

will someone come check my prostate please? it is aching.

Admiral 06/09/2011 16:18

Fuck. What an asshole. The first rule of bodyguard training is as follows:

Do not fuck up the person you’re hired to protect.

Observer 06/09/2011 16:24

…..he was ALSO the personal trainer……..

…..FEEL THE BURN…….

Observer 06/09/2011 16:29

…imagine….!!

…beating the living shit (8 stitches?) out of somebody and then NOT stopping even though people are “telling” you to……..

…what type of world do we live in ???!

Mr. Nutt 06/09/2011 16:34

Hate, I put in a call to Dr. Poop for you.

I see from the previous post that we have more disgruntled posters. Sorry to see you go. That just means more room for me! (Stretches out on couch)

Mr. Nutt 06/09/2011 16:37

When you hear the “snap” of the rubber glove, just drop your pants and bend over. DON’T let your belt buckle hit the floor. It gets Pepper all excited.

uknowwhere2findme 06/09/2011 16:38

“FACE OFFFFF!!!!”

uknowwhere2findme 06/09/2011 16:40

Love it…I may not be here often..but it’s nice to see you assholes mentioning my name….
    Keep up the good work

Mr. Nutt 06/09/2011 16:50

YES SIR!!! (Salutes from penis)

i hate you 06/09/2011 16:51

peter piper fucked pepper
    pepper liked it much
    alone he quivered, alone he cried
    missing peter’s touch

Mr. Nutt 06/09/2011 17:12

I’ll see you guys later. I have to get fitted for my codpiece. It’s all I wear in hot weather.

SHOGGOTHSEX 06/09/2011 17:12

Am I the only one who hopes to CHRIST that Nic Cage now goes on a drunken vendetta rampage against the body guard that culminates with Cage lighting his own head on fire and screaming “I AM THE GHOSTRIDER!!!”?

seannn 06/09/2011 17:13

Wait, so why does the son of Nicholas Cage need a bodyguard?

i hate you 06/09/2011 17:22

that is an easy answer. he is a pussy. are there any other questions i can answer for you?

SCUM 06/09/2011 17:31

Now that is my kind of cage match.

Mr. Nutt 06/09/2011 17:41

Hate, that comment is detrimental to my favorite snack food. Unless you mean pussy as in weak and gutless, then I apologize.

Mr. Nutt 06/09/2011 17:44

Can we please turn the avatars back on please! I said please twice! Just like my women, I require variety.

KingBooobs 06/09/2011 17:46

People are sick. Between seeing this after seeing this today:

Anyone know who this is, I heard they are all rich/famous?