“Christina Aguilera is a fat bitch.”

By brendon August 04, 2011 @ 2:28 PM

spl277918_003

Those are Kelly Osbournes words, not mine. Well, I mean, they are also mine, because I say that all the time, but Kelly is the one saying it in this particular instance, at least according to Us magazine.

Kelly Osbourne has never been a fan of Christina Aguilera, but the 26-year-old took their feud to a new level during a recent episode of E!’s Fashion Police.
“Maybe she is just becoming the fat bitch she was born to be. I don’t know. She was a c**t to me.
“She called me fat for so many f***ing years,” Osbourne continued, “so you know what? F**k you! You’re fat too.”

Wow this could really spark an awesome new rivalry in Hollywood. At least it could if Christina hears what Kelly said. She should put on a chocolate chip cookie costume and say it again, that way she’ll have Christinas undivided attention.

uknowwhere2findme 08/04/2011 14:32

Fat bitch with enough make up to pave a road from NY to LA…..

Mr. Poop 08/04/2011 14:32

I bet you could make a tent out of those panties.

Crumb Crisp Coating 08/04/2011 14:35

I’d still spread those cheeks.

uknowwhere2findme 08/04/2011 14:50

I’m making a tent right now

BieberFever69 08/04/2011 15:10

Fat Christina>Fat Kelly Osbourne, just sayin.

i hate you 08/04/2011 15:24

fuck you JOSH you’re fat TOO!

PhelpsJulian 08/04/2011 15:28

I just paid $ 24,86 for an iPad2~64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasanic GF 1 Camera that we got for $ 40,32 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 42 inch L.E.D TV to my boss for $ 672 which only cost me $ 73,14 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentBite.cöm

Mr. Poop 08/04/2011 15:45

I just go my free sample of “Taint Magic” in the mail today.

Pepper,
    When you get home from work tonight would you be a lamb and get out your Polaroid and take a few before and after pictures.

oy 08/04/2011 16:02

she does look a bit hefty lately…. well not enough porking is the reason i say

oy 08/04/2011 16:06

the taint magic thing…..maybe i can bleach off part of my dick with it so it has that exotic look to it ….. like an neapolitan fudgsicle

oy 08/04/2011 16:09

the visual of plugging xtina in the butt and eating the chocolate off my dick later makes me all tingly for some reason…

oy 08/04/2011 16:09

nobody?! really?! are you all at work?! it’s freaking 150 degrees outside!!! get in here damn it!

DBXdarkangel 08/04/2011 16:22

Kelley no talent osbourne calling someone fat? LOL shes the fatest, fucking ugliest turd it the USA and that is saying something. If it wasnt for having a famour sad, that bitch wouldnt even get raped!!

Pepper 08/04/2011 16:23

May I start by saying…..YOU ARE ALL F A G S!!!!
    I would do her in the ass with out any questions. As long as she eats corn the night before.

SomeoneluvsU 08/04/2011 16:30

How does one go about purchasing a famour sad?

Joust 08/04/2011 16:33

Fucking hilarious that R0KAN is banned.

ROTFLMAO! Even Brenda hates that poor little fuck.

iSlomoshun 08/04/2011 16:36

I just like her tits.

And I think of her big ass fake tits on her 20yr old body…

MMMMmmmmm

Pepper 08/04/2011 16:36

Joust…I am not banned..I just changed my name…besides, I have all my puppets up.
    SHUT UP!

i hate you 08/04/2011 16:42

joust, what is your address? i want to send you the gift that keeps on giving.

Mr. Pickles 08/04/2011 16:45

I would totally fuck TripleXLtina. I may have told you this before, but I will fuck anything. I dare you to find something I won’t fuck. I fucked a warm breakfast burrito in the 7/11 bathroom 3 days ago. Next time I am getting vegetarian.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE