Hulk Hogan was secretly gay now or something

By brendon August 17, 2011 @ 1:19 PM

hulk-hogan

Linda Hogan has a new book called “Wrestling the Hulk: My Life Against The Ropes”, and in the prologue she talks about why she left Hulk Hogan, how she “summoned the courage to take the first step toward happiness”, and how she hopes her story will inspire other women, “to move on in their own lives.”

There’s nothing in the prologue about why she still calls herself Linda Hogan still even though they divorced 4 years ago or why she’s posing in a wrestling ring for the cover of a book about how she wanted to have her own life away from the wrestler, but it didn’t mention this seemingly relevant aspect of Hulks life either.

(Linda) appeared on Matty P’s Radio Happy Hour when the host went through a series of questions culled from fan emails; at one point, he asked Linda if Hulk and Brutus Beefcake carried on “an intimate relationship.”
“Wow, I don’t know how to answer this, so I don’t end up getting a lawsuit,” she said, laughing.  “A little bird told me, ‘Yes they think they did.’”

What a lucky coincidence that Matty P’s Radio Happy Hour asked his ones of listeners for questions and then an anonymous email named the specific person Hulk Hogan had a gay affair with! I mean, case closed. Even Hulk himself would have to admit that this kind of thing would be impossible to fake.

1. i hate you 08/17/2011 13:25

hulk has always been just one of the girls according to brooke’s accounts.

2. mattclary 08/17/2011 13:28

Money grubbing whore.

3. RangerLG 08/17/2011 14:06

Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #79,490 in Books. Need to drum up some book sales Linda?

4. Correction Chimp 08/17/2011 14:09

As ones of this website’s loyal readers, I must inform you you’re an idiot.

5. Smacko 08/17/2011 14:20

New up, Chimp-touchers

6. Observer 08/17/2011 14:37

….”secretly” gay…????

…..isn’t it understood that ANYTHING connected to wrestling is “gay”……..except maybe the Fabulous Moolah…?

7. Hypno 08/17/2011 15:49

For the record, that little girl with him in the picture is Madeline Zima. You might remember her as the topless girl that punches the guy why riding him in Californication. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1716735/madeline_zima_californication/

8. zaicaonimei 08/17/2011 21:19

Come go and see, will not regret it Oh look

9. mercury 08/17/2011 22:38

Wasn’t that from some movie he did (that I obviously haven’t seen)?

10. MosesRhonda 08/18/2011 00:45

$I just paid $22.87 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38.76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $675 which only cost me $62.81 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, BidsOut. cÓm

11. marlynjonson1122 08/18/2011 10:11

I just paid $23,98 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $37,59 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $677 which only cost me $72,13 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from,
    CentStart.com