Nicki Minaj had a little slip

By brendon August 05, 2011 @ 1:39 PM

nicki_minaj_nip_slip

Nicki Minaj performed on Good Morning America this morning as part of their Summer Concert Series, and there was almost no point during her song when her nipple wasn’t showing. So it went horribly but who the hell thought this was a good idea anyway? Do Nicki Minaj and Good Morning America really share the same audience? It would be like having Justin Bieber play at Sturgis.

uknowwhere2findme 08/05/2011 13:45

Who is Nikki Ninja….never heard of her….

MrAdams 08/05/2011 13:54

That kind of looks like a nipple to me. It has been so long since such a thing has been shown here that I can’t be sure. Now if we can just have a beef curtain slip or two.

Rok 08/05/2011 13:56

So you can only show nipples on this site if they are on Good Morning America first?

. . . seems about right.

:: waves penis at Pepper ::

i hate you 08/05/2011 14:26

those nipples look a lot like pepper’s on a cold day.

::dips balls in pepper’s drink::

BieberFever69 08/05/2011 14:31

That’s an ignorant analogy. Everyone knows Justin Bieber got banned from Sturgis after the great leather massacre of 2008 that he was “allegedly involved” in.

Rok 08/05/2011 14:51

Pepper’s nipples are as big as teacups, but just about that dark.

Joust 08/05/2011 14:55

lol @ “Rok”

BANNED like a little unwanted bitch and he still comes back!

just can’t let go…

ROTFL!

SCUM 08/05/2011 14:57

The black Lady GaGa. New up.

Uncle Ham Menkit 08/05/2011 23:43

She’s still fugly.

Jack Hawksmoor 08/06/2011 22:45

Still, the part where she ate fried chicken was easily more offensive.

jbchouheile 08/06/2011 23:00

welcome to our website:

——- www (point) ifancyshop (point) com ——–

if you like to order anything you like.

More details,

please just browse our website Quality is our Dignity;

Service is our Lift.

enjoy yourself.

thank you!!

——- www (point) ifancyshop (point) com —–

AguirreLloyd 08/07/2011 11:43

I just paid $23,98 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $37,59 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $677 which only cost me $72,13 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentStart.com

jbchouheile 08/07/2011 23:18

welcome to our website:

——- www (point) ifancyshop (point) com ——–

if you like to order anything you like.

More details,