skinny Jonah Hill is creepy

By brendon August 15, 2011 @ 6:25 PM

skinny_jonah_hill

I’ll preface this by saying that I’ve never liked Jonah Hill, I don’t think he’s funny or a good actor and to be honest he makes me uncomfortable, but now that he’s skinny there’s something vaguely creepy about him. This is him leaving a restaurant last night in London. Maybe it’s the buttoned up shirt or the oddly tight pants but he looks like a sex offender who just got acquitted on a technicality.

(image source = fame)

i hate you 08/15/2011 18:29

fat jonah hill wasn’t creepy at all. i remember when pepper lost all that weight from his 6 month bender at the gay bars. this reminds me of that.

Mr. Poop 08/15/2011 18:54

Why is it odd that his pants are so tight?

I’ve been showing toe in my sweatpants all day and no one even noticed.

Now that’s odd.

Mr. Nutt 08/15/2011 18:56

Mr. Poop 08/15/2011 18:09
    Nutt,

Are you going to vote for Bachman because she understands the importance of bondage in a gay relationship?

No, but I would love to have a three way with her and Palin. Ideally, Martha Maccallum is my number one goal.

i hate you 08/15/2011 18:58

i would vote for charlie sheen before i voted for a woman.

i hate you 08/15/2011 19:00

and i don’t mean that for the 3way, you fucks. i would not have relations with charlie sheen. pickles would.

Dave 08/15/2011 19:07

Josh Lucas’ ugly younger brother?

Observer 08/15/2011 19:24

….it figures…..

…I’ve been too busy lately to post anything (at least as Observer)……and I’m here for this……???

…I need to try and look at some tits……

….CURSES…..foiled again….

MosesRhonda 08/15/2011 19:25

:I just paid $22.87 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38.76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $675 which only cost me $62.81 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, BidsOut.cÓm

Saskia 08/15/2011 19:39

Skinny Jonah Hill looks a whole lot like Frankie Muniz, who has ALWAYS been vaguely unsettling. I’m not overly fond of child actors who make me suspect they’ve got iron shackles soldered to their basement walls. Didn’t Hilary Duff used to date Frankie Muniz for awhile back in the day? And then she went and got those gigantic horse veneers put in? That wasn’t a poorly thought out dental makeover, it was step one in her self defense overhaul. Those chompers were WEAPONS, man.

Mr. Poop 08/15/2011 19:43

Observer.

It looks like someone just pulled a pop bottle out of her asshole.

Mr. Poop 08/15/2011 19:47

Does this look swollen to you?

Mr. Poop 08/15/2011 19:50

Is it just me or does she have her dildo in backwards?

SomeoneluvsU 08/15/2011 20:16

AIDS…
    It’s what’s for dinner.

Demon Spawn 08/15/2011 20:35

“he looks like a sex offender who just got acquitted on a technicality. ”

By far one of the funniest things I’ve read on this sight. And so TRUE!

MrAdams 08/15/2011 20:45

Damn, that chemotherapy is a bitch, ain’t it? Keep the faith, Jonah!

Mr. Nutt 08/15/2011 21:24

Poop, forwards, backwards or sideways. Whatever feels good is what counts.

Mr. Nutt 08/15/2011 21:26

Is Jonah Jewish? Anybody?

Pepper 08/15/2011 21:30

Garfunkel has not changed at all…just amazing!

Pepper 08/15/2011 21:33

I’m not Jewish…I use my foreskin to trap mosquitos ..that’s my proof!