when did Heather Locklear get breasts

By brendon August 04, 2011 @ 4:50 PM

spl301

Heather Locklear is in London today for Samuel L. Jacksons Shooting Stars charity golf tournament to raise money for the Make A Wish foundation, and apparently her wish was to get breasts for the first time in her life. And her wish came true. What a heart warming post this was.

Mr. Nutt 08/04/2011 16:56

It looks like she put on weight. In the right places. Good girl!

Mr. Nutt 08/04/2011 17:05

September 25th she turns 50.

i hate you 08/04/2011 17:06

more of yesterdays news today! i wonder what miley cyrus is doing.

what did pepper do with the colostomy bag?

–starts throwing objects out of utility closet–

you what happened last time i was in here…….

Mr. Nutt 08/04/2011 17:11

Yes, I remember. Thank God for Mikey and a mere 6 dollars.

Mac-Daddy 08/04/2011 17:23

I’d still toss one in her

Mac-Daddy 08/04/2011 17:26

new up

Ron Burgandy 08/04/2011 17:26

Ryan Reynolds is such a pussy. He gets hit by a car, was unconscious for 3 days and broke some bones. I threw myself threw myself down a flight of stairs and the plate glass window at the bottom of those stairs just to get sympathy from a love interest. This was my last resort as she was from another country and had no idea who i was.

Pepper, fix me 3 fingers of scotch.

Admiral 08/04/2011 18:20

Nah, looks like she just has a super-push-up bra on. Those things can make a layer of skin look like a C-cup. It’s like magic. The Devil’s magic…

wraithgod@hotmail.com 08/05/2011 01:29

The top of her dress is so full of foam I can smell it from here. I think she tried a little too hard with that. It looks kinda awful.

Scavok 08/05/2011 12:34

Damn, I thought it was Edgar Winter!

AguirreLloyd 08/07/2011 11:49

I just paid $23,98 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $37,59 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $677 which only cost me $72,13 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentStart.com

GoodmanCharles 08/08/2011 12:44