When Amy Winehouse died, her dad Mitch told everyone that, though he wasn’t certain about what killed her, she definitely didn’t overdose because she was clean now and not drinking or doing any more drugs. And he told everyone to just wait until the autopsy and you’ll see. Well now the autopsy done, and you’ll never guess what we’re seeing.
The Sun says…
AMY Winehouse died of alcohol poisoning after being more than FIVE TIMES the legal driving limit, an inquest has found.
Police discovered two large and a small bottle of vodka after the star’s body was found at her £2.3million home.
Recording a verdict of misadventure, St Pancras Coroner Suzanne Greenway said the singer had 416mg of alcohol per 100ml of blood. The driving limit is 80mg.
“She had consumed sufficient alcohol at 416mg per decilitre (of blood) and the unintended consequence of such potentially fatal levels was her sudden and unexpected death.”
Oh so it turns out she did drink herself to death. Is that what you guessed? I assumed it was gonna be too much exercise or something like that. Life sure can be unpredictable.