Adam Carolla destroys Occupy (not literally)

By brendon December 02, 2011 @ 1:19 PM

Adam Carolla got where he is today because his dad owned dozens of radio stations across the country and gave him his job hosting ‘Loveline’. Oh, wait, no he didn’t, his life was shit and he worked to get everything he’s ever had. So try and guess how he feels about the Occupy Wall Street movement. Hint: they don’t even use the word “douche” this many times in commercials for actual douches.

(note: this clip contains some colorful language)

1. Mr. Nutt 12/02/2011 13:27

It needed to be said a long time ago.

2. The Mildly Tanned Knight 12/02/2011 13:34

There’s a reason why Carolla has the #1 podcast out there. Here it is.

3. goddamboy 12/02/2011 13:37

months ago, i read adam carolla’s book… and at the end i found out that he was a failure at EVERYTHING he did (stand up, football, boxing, being a construction worker, etc). the only reason he has money is because he met jimmy kimmel and became his boxing coach for a radio stunt. pure luck! ON TOP of that he had his FRIEND write his whole book for him because he was too lazy to type it out himself. YET he talks about “hard work” and these people being lazy directionless losers. maybe he hates them because they remind him of himself. lol

4. mcboo 12/02/2011 13:37

Right on Adam! Fuckin’ OWS douchebags!

5. Ever 12/02/2011 13:43

Except this is not what Occupy is about at all and he’s complaining about something completely different.

Adam Carolla rocks, though.

6. tjfly 12/02/2011 13:44

I feel like pictures of tits and ass have become like finding Easter eggs on this site. Nobody comes here to hear your conservative uneducated opinions, show some fucking tits… Egotastic! FTW.

7. defaultusrnme 12/02/2011 13:46

There are only two ways of thinking in Americaland. A) Go on welfare, food stamps, unemployment…while going on 2 vacations a year, buying all the latest shit and totally cheating the fucking system or B) Work really, really hard to the point where you don’t have much of a life. Your life is work and you’re a complete slave to the machine. Then there’s someone like me who honestly just wants to fucking exist. I don’t want a nice giant house, nice fancy fucking car and some dipshit, blonde bitch who looks like Newt Gingrichs wife….but I want to work. Well, I don’t WANT to work (if you won the lottery you wouldn’t fucking work near as much either) but that’s how the world fucking goes around. I did the shit I had to do, I got licensed to be in the field I’m in. I don’t WANT a lot of out life, but that shit isn’t good enough. If something happens to me and I get in a fucked situation, I can go fuck myself. However if I have a shit ton of money and run my company into the ground because I needed to give myself a raise, I get a fucking bailout (only to further abuse my position). What I’m trying to say is Carolla is totally HALF RIGHT….half right. But he’s not seeing the entire picture because he doesn’t fucking want to.

8. Ever 12/02/2011 13:50

^ Yup. Adam is only ranting about people who feel they’re entitled to everything rich people have – which has absolutely nothing to do about the OWS movement, as fragmented as their message may be.

9. Dicktits 12/02/2011 13:54

Corrolla makes some good points, but most of this has literally nothing to do with OWS. After decades of fraud, corruption and completely unpunished irresponsibility between Wall Street and Washington, people are finally getting pissed at those who were actually responsible for the financial meltdown in this country.

It’s not easy to wrap your head around the corrupt shit that went down in our financial system, but it is easy to call demonstraters dirty hippies like they’re the fucking problem. Guess what, they’re not.

10. Dicktits 12/02/2011 13:59

No one is pissed at the guy who busted his ass and bought a nice car. People are pissed at the guys who ran a ponzi scheme on those who were working hard, took their retirement funds, exported their job overseas, and then bought a fifth Ferrari because lol who’s gonna stop em.

11. Mr. Poop 12/02/2011 14:00

I’m just here for the chicks.

New up you commie butt-whores

12. iSlomoshun 12/02/2011 14:05

His net worth is over 17 million.

Yea…gfy ass douche.

I agree with him. Bunch of pussies.

13. TheSandal 12/02/2011 14:10

If you equate a man working hard to earn a living and succeeding with Wall Street and major banks corrupting the political system and bankrupting the country, well, then you’re as intelligent as Adam Carolla. Congrats, you’ve missed the point.

14. The Fried Man 12/02/2011 14:25

What isn’t understood about the current situation by Corolla and others is that our country borrowed a shit load of money and gave it to rich people and corporations. Now that we’re having trouble paying it back, the conservative douche bags want the people that live on food stamps and welfare to shave their standard of living down even more before rich fucks pay another dime. Doesn’t seem fair to me. Forget all the envy and cultural ass douchery, it’s more simple then that. We have a certain amount of money in this country and the rich people are taking more and more of it. Fuck em.

15. tjfly 12/02/2011 14:35

Wall Street got a big fucking handout from the government, yet Republitards want to mock OWS for supposedly looking for handouts from the same source. Oh the fucking irony!

16. Mr. Nutt 12/02/2011 14:40

This is the people you defend?

17. Dicktits 12/02/2011 14:55

You will find no shortage of retards in any mass movement, but the overall message of the movement is spot on. Not every civil rights protester was a saint, but you’re missing the point if that’s what you’re focusing on.

18. goddamboy 12/02/2011 15:00

those people are from Canada…. but ok

19. tjfly 12/02/2011 15:01

Mr. Nutt, not everyone is defending them, we’re acknowledging a right. In line with your clear fallacy though, here is what you morons defend… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCpwjvVaqyE

20. Mr. Nutt 12/02/2011 15:10

tjfly, I didn’t see anything offensive in that clip?

Dicktits 12/02/2011 14:55
    You will find no shortage of retards in any mass movement. OWS has WAY more than its fair share then.