Paula Abdul got fired from X Factor

By brendon January 31, 2012 @ 11:53 AM

us-xfactor

The ratings for the American version of ‘X Factor’ were disappointing to say the least, and much lower than ‘X Factor’ ratings in the UK, and one problem may have been too much giggling and too many accents. And so the all girls and everyone from Wales has been fired.

Actually Nicole Scherzinger may be leaving by choice (with a rep saying, “She wants to focus on her music career. She’s spoken to Simon and he’s given her his blessing.”), but handsome and capable host Steve Jones has been fired (said Cowell, “I don’t think he did a bad job but, like ‘America’s Got Talent,’ there is a Brit limit on the show.” ) and so has Paula Abdul.

Fox has informed Simon Cowell’s longtime friend Paula Abdul she won’t be needed for the series’ next installment.
“She found out today,” says a show source. “At this point, the only ones staying are Simon and L.A. Reid.”

Oh so the only two who knew what they were talking about. Actually Nicole was good but Paula somehow got even dumber than she was on ‘Idol’. She somehow contributed even less. When it was her time to talk they might as well have just had someone read a fortune cookie or Snapple lid.

Cocktail 01/31/2012 12:01

I would consider boycotting this show, but since I have never watched it, I’m not sure how I go about doing that.

mikey the retard 01/31/2012 12:19

i wnat to tuch hur pener

BA732 01/31/2012 12:45

waste your time here….. http://www.brilliantarrogance.com/

Rok 01/31/2012 12:54

She looks like she’s ready for a good worming

Gildorg 01/31/2012 13:16

Oh yeah,

I have never watched that show either…

I guess I should care somewhat…

However, I don’t see the chance to see any naked boobies that I would what to see, so I don’t care!

Rok 01/31/2012 13:36

Cunt-punt

harleydavidson 01/31/2012 13:44

this is about as low as it gets

Rok 01/31/2012 14:03

My bung-hole itches like all get out!

BA732 01/31/2012 22:15

Paula Abdul addicted to Roxycontin…. duhhhhhh

SWCUCOTUBR 02/01/2012 08:11

Paula Abdul got fired from X Factor read more m a k e c a s h 4 . [c o m]

Observer_Burn Notice 02/01/2012 11:24

So…..further proof that Simon Cowell is a dumb-ass dildo…???