Taylor Swift looks pretty good without makeup

By brendon February 28, 2012 @ 2:28 PM

65454_002

In December, Lancome had to pull a Taylor Swift ad because they used so much photoshop on it, which is weird because she’s only 22, and, as you can see in these pictures of her this morning at LAX, she actually looks ok without any makeup. It’s a real testament to Lancomes product. Here, buy some stuff that will make you look almost exactly like you did before, unless you know how to backlight yourself and gaze longingly.

(image source = splash)

Observer 02/28/2012 14:29

Fucking FINALLY…….!!!!!!!!!

Observer 02/28/2012 14:31

“Looks O.K.” is generous…….I hope she thanks you properly……..

…..that being said…….I’d fuck her……because….well…….all the usual reasons….

harleydavidson 02/28/2012 14:44

i despise her because one of my ex girlfriends loved her. i loved my ex but the bitch ripped my heart out of my chest and destroyed me in one fell swoop. three and a half years and alcoholism later, im banging a 31 year old married woman with no kids thats dying to wrap up this whole divorce thing, does chicks and has an insatiable lust for the modest penis between my legs.

that being said; grudge fuck? Gimme a hell yea!

Observer 02/28/2012 15:00

Is a “31 year old married woman” older or younger …..both “for” you and for your history…….???

…..even so….”Hell Yea”……

….and Harley……as far as “modest penises” go……….I posted some encouragement on Daily Yuckie ……..apparently there is a cure…..

The Original Lo Rider 02/28/2012 15:12

So we wait all day and get a fully clothed Taylor Swift for our efforts.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCKKKKK!

harleydavidson 02/28/2012 15:17

older on both counts actually but not by much. i used to go for younger chicks who were a little more wild but they got old after a while. shes not actually that much older than i am. however my true age will remain anonymous. actually the only younger female i could really go for is kate upton.

Mac-Daddy 02/28/2012 15:19

Observer She wont be able to thank him properly, she’ll just give her typical stupid look of shock and awe like she always does when people seem to like her.

Mac-Daddy 02/28/2012 15:21

Pistols at dawn Harley

Mr. Nutt 02/28/2012 15:36

Back in the 17 hundreds, would she have been the town crier?

harleydavidson 02/28/2012 15:36

i only duel on a full stomach. 9 AM.

Mr. Nutt 02/28/2012 15:38

When will you guys learn to share?

harleydavidson 02/28/2012 16:13

btw i agree with TOLR.

Mr. Nutt 02/28/2012 16:22

And lastly, for you Upton fans. Photoshop would come in handy here.

Mr. Nutt 02/28/2012 16:23

I gotta change the sheets. The GF is coming over. see ya!

Cocktail 02/28/2012 16:28

Taylor Swift looks good, but she just seems like she’d be a boring fuck, not that would stop me.

harleydavidson 02/28/2012 17:09

nutt, way to bring it. well done.

and by it i do mean tits which obviously some people around here seem to have forgotten

Deadpool 02/28/2012 19:25

She also looks like a child. Which is why I don’t find her attractive. She is what we all imagined Dakota Fanning to look like as an adult, except, I’m not a pedophile.