Jon Lovitz called President Obama a “fucking asshole”

By brendon April 24, 2012 @ 2:41 PM

Former “Saturday Night Live” star Jon Lovitz called President Obama “a fucking asshole” among other things during a podcast with Kevin Smith, because of a tax system where 10 percent of the population pays 70 percent of the income tax (and 1 percent pays almost 40), yet are still told it’s not enough and that they don’t pay thier “fair share.”

“This whole thing with Obama saying the rich don’t pay their taxes is fucking bullshit. And I voted for the guy, and I’m a Democrat. What a fucking asshole. The rich don’t pay their taxes? Let me tell you something, right. First they say to you, you’re dead broke, ‘the United States of America, you can do anything you want, go for it.’ So then you go for it and then you make it, and everyone’s like ‘fuck you.’”

Unfortunately the Republicans are no better; they’re just fucking morons about different things. The entire federal government sucks and is inept/corrupt beyond belief. But soon my underwater kingdom will be complete, with an army of mermen at my command, and Washington will tremble at the displays of my power!

1. The Black 04/24/2012 14:54

He forgot to mention that 10% of the country also has 70% of the wealth.

2. Fartbox Tongue Puncher 04/24/2012 15:01

So what! If you like communism so much, move to China you fuck!

3. chairmanmeow 04/24/2012 15:08

@ The Black, dammit, that’s what I was going to write.

Where’s the link to those “filthy 50 percenters who make less than minimum wage and don’t pay any taxes?!!! that’s who we should really OCCUPY!”

4. harleydavidson 04/24/2012 15:13

he is right. obama is a fucking asshole.

5. The Black 04/24/2012 15:22

Fartbox, you moron, the income disparities in China are just as bad. That’s because in today’s world there is no difference between what’s capitalism and socialism. It’s all oligarchy, all the the time, everywhere.

I’ll try to explain this to you in more detail when I pull up to the McDonald’s drive thru window next time.

6. SomeoneluvsU 04/24/2012 15:31

And this is news why? I mean everyone is entitled to their opinion.
    If I had a nickel for every time some celebrity called Bush a fucking asshole, I’d be in Columbia with ALL the Secret Service hookers.

Besides, being an asshole is a prerequisite of getting a government job…

7. Sgt. Doodads 04/24/2012 15:32

Oh spare me the “Inept/Corrupt federal government” shit. None of you have ever had to bribe your way out of a fucking airport. None of you are on any “watch lists,” despite what some of the more paranoid Cleetuses out there fantasize about. You want a corrupt government? Go to Egypt and watch the police shake everybody down for bribes.

8. harleydavidson 04/24/2012 15:33

this is what we better get used to. its what politicians are going to keep doing to us no matter who is in office

9. harleydavidson 04/24/2012 15:34

and fuck you sgt. this government is corrupt and inept and if youre too blind to see it then youre a braindead asshole that needs to be drowned in a swamp

10. Mr. Nutt 04/24/2012 15:39

This is what happenes everytime something political gets posted. The Black! What’s up buddy?

11. Sgt. Doodads 04/24/2012 15:40

Great, Harley. Tell me all about how the corrupt, shady government has wronged you personally. And spare me a diatribe about how your taxes are “an infringement on mah liburteeees.” I mean what utter corruption have you suffered through? It must have been really bad.

12. SomeoneluvsU 04/24/2012 15:50

He didn’t mean it…
    after the interview he said “ACTING”…

13. pump 04/24/2012 15:56

I already paid shitload of tax this year (I am rich), can we please get back to titties? I want to forget…

14. Gildorg 04/24/2012 16:16

Well, I don’t make shit, but I seem to get taxed out the ass…

But, like others have said, let someone say something political against Obamanation and the Liberals crawl out from under their rocks and suddenly start posting comments.

Hmmm, I personally cannot stand them, but that might be a way for our beloved overlord here to increase the postings…

Now, Mr. Nutt… May we have some Boobies, please and thank you!

15. olive44 04/24/2012 16:21

Lovitz is absolutely right – I never thought I would see the day where a celebrity would actually say something smart. Fair share, my ass. 47% pay 0 federal income taxes! Yeah, that’s fair.

16. LoK 04/24/2012 16:22

He will always and forever be the pervert in the tree in Little Nicky

17. harleydavidson 04/24/2012 16:39

sgt, go stick your head back in the sand and quit putting words into my mouth. theres a new story of the government recklessly spending tax dollars, taking bribes, ripping off constituents, pissing away massive amounts of money overseas in useless wars, illegally spending campaign donations to cover up mistresses, hookers in columbia etc etc etc.

need i go on or should i read the news to your illiterate ass?

18. Buffalo Bill 04/24/2012 17:37

Rosie and Jon Lovitz? That is what we get as new and improved?

19. The Black 04/24/2012 17:45

So Gildorg, you admit that you are a tool who votes against his own economic interests. How very noble of you sir.

The real joke is that we live in a world where a no-talent assclown like Lovitz can end up a successful millionaire. Here’s to the meritocracy gentlemen!

20. Mr. Nutt 04/24/2012 18:03

The Black, I am disappointed you ignored my attempt to say hello to you. We may disagree on political issues, but can’t we at least exchange pleasantries?