Mel Gibson seems upset about the fucking cunt cocksucker whores (audio)

By brendon April 18, 2012 @ 7:36 PM

The Wrap has a new audio recording of Mel Gibson, and yes, he’s still a raving lunatic who will completely lose his mind at the drop of a hat.

This one was recorded in December during a working vacation at Gibsons home in Costa Rica to discuss a script for a movie called ‘The Maccabees’. In attendance were Gibson, screenwriter Joe Eszterhas, Eszterhas’ wife and 15-year-old son, screenwriter Randall Wallace (who wrote ‘Braveheart’), Wallaces’ girlfriend, and a friend of Gibsons named Brad Hillstrom.

Keep that part in mind when you hear Mel smash shit and scream “Who the fuck wants to eat?”, because he’s yelling at two women and a 15-year-old boy. And when Gibson yells, “I am earning money for a filthy little cocksucker who takes advantage of me”, he’s referring to his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva. But mostly he’s yelling at Eszterhas, which is why it’s so awesome that it was his son who recorded all this on his iPad.

Here’s a transcript:

(screaming)
Why don’t I have a first draft of “The “Maccabees”?
What the fuck have you been doing?
I’ll type it!
— mumbling inaudible —
It’s her!
— mumbling inaudible —
I go to work, you’re getting paid, I’m not! Shit!
I am earning money for a filthy little cocksucker who takes advantage of me!
Just like every motherfucker!
So hurry the fuck up!
(Throwing things, knocking down the totem pole)
Fuck! God!
(Coming up from the billiard room and approaching the table and screaming at his guests)
Who wants to eat?! Who the fuck wants to eat?! Go have something to eat!
 Hurrrrraaaaayyyyyy!
(Screaming)
Fuck!
Fuck!
Fuck!
Fuckin’ hate!
Fucking cunt cocksucker whore!
(Very hoarse)
Fuck!
(Screaming as he runs toward the driveway, gets into his car and drives away)

Wait, Mel Gibson had a totem pole?

1. CEO Morgan 04/18/2012 19:44

Mr. Nutt please post some interesting NSFW links. This is the only reason I come to this site.

2. Mr. Nutt 04/18/2012 20:13

CEO Morgan, thanks but I am away from my NSFW computer right now. Early tomorrow I promise.

3. mikey the retard 04/18/2012 20:43

I deserve to be blown!!

4. Rok 04/18/2012 20:47

Have I ever told you that I love how bushy Asian chick’s beavers are?

5. Mr. Nutt 04/18/2012 21:45

Rok, is that a hint?

6. Rok 04/18/2012 21:59

I’m sorry.

Can we please hold all questions into the end of the show?

Thanks,

The Management

7. Szader 04/18/2012 22:42

He must have really been inspired by Apocalypto if he purchased a totem pole.

8. Cocktail 04/18/2012 22:48

We’re having sushi again? Shit! I can’t stand that uncooked crap. Give me a Filet-o-fish any day.

Mel sure has mellowed with age. You shoulda seen him during his “Mad Max” days! He would literally invent new swear words on the fly! Some call it ‘improv’, I call it ‘fucking genius’!

9. Rok 04/18/2012 23:06

Sugartits

10. qwsxqwsx 04/19/2012 01:47

11. harleydavidson 04/19/2012 08:31

i fuckign love this guy. i want to go get drunk with him and hate on jews and negroes

12. harleydavidson 04/19/2012 08:32

ill bet he has some great black jokes.

13. Hammer 04/19/2012 10:10

The crazy is strong in that one.

Nice work, Mister Nutt. Hammer approves.

14. SomeoneluvsU 04/19/2012 10:20

“The Maccabees were a Jewish rebel army that took control of Judea. They founded the Hasmonean dynasty reasserting the Jewish religion and expanding the boundaries of the Land of Israel…

No wonder Mel was so pissed..