Rihanna is gay now or something

By brendon April 20, 2012 @ 5:42 PM

rihanna_melissa_forde_holding_hands

Rihanna went on her twitter last night to claim she was on her first date in almost 2 yearz. And I didn’t write “yearz” because I’m racist, but because that’s what she wrote. My racism was merely a coincidence.

Later she added a picture of her “date”, a girl named Melissa Forde, saying she was her “lover for the night”, and soon after that they left The Roxbury hand in hand.

So I guess we’re supposed to think she’s gay now and then carry on about it. And maybe I would have if she had chosen someone hotter. Or if she said this girl answered her craigslist ad looking for someone to eat. But just two 7′s making out? Yeah no thanks.

(image source = splash)

1. Mr. Nutt 04/20/2012 17:49

That’s a nice anti-gun shirt it has on. Not as nice as mine though.

2. opiesthumb 04/20/2012 18:01

I hope the chick in the anti-gun shirt is a victim of a home invasion.

3. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 04/20/2012 18:22

I wonder if she wants to sniff my pistol…

4. Barrybear316 04/20/2012 18:26

Quit being so hard on yourself Sir. I’ve been coming to this site for 2 years now, and you have always provided me with a balanced diet of hot chicks, and the truth separated from celebrity gossip bull$hit. Take care of your stuff. Just let us know when Lindsey finally overdoses please.

5. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 04/20/2012 18:41

Barry, you’re the Durden Fan O’ The Week! Come on over to the offices for your royal ‘glass bottom boat’ treatment.

Glass Bottom Boat
    A sexual act in which the customer lays under a glass coffee table and looks up through it, while their partner defecates on the top.

Also can refer to the same positioning with a coffee table but the person on top merely presses their genitals onto the glass, for “squashed” visual effect – or can refer to defecating onto someone’s face which has been first covered in plastic kitchen wrap like Saran Wrap.

6. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 04/20/2012 18:44

You should hurry though. Rokey hasn’t pooped in a few hours and really has a good one festerin’ for ya!

7. Mr. Pickles 04/20/2012 18:48

Is Barryqueer, B’s Momma?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

8. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 04/20/2012 18:52

Pickles,

Are you the founding father of the Glass Bottom Boat move?

9. Mr. Pickles 04/20/2012 18:59

I like cheezebergERs

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

10. iSlomoshun 04/20/2012 18:59

Sure she is…

11. Crumb Crisp Coating 04/20/2012 19:24

It’s like I’m watching The Colour Purple again.

12. Gildorg 04/20/2012 19:40

I kinda like cheeseburgers myself…

Though I am sure Pickles version is quite another thing…

Cheers Gentlemen!

13. Boutros Boutros 04/21/2012 15:04

That’s her best friend and assistant. Girls like to say crap like that. “My bitch” and “my boo.”

14. WebsterDwayne45 04/21/2012 16:03

as Jack answered I am blown away that a student able to make $6529 in four weeks on the internet. have you seen this webpage >>> http://hireworker.wordpress.com/

15. Vichus 04/21/2012 20:36

You consider Rihanna a 7, AND you think that 95% dude is equal to her? Yeah, you’re racist, dude. I was just kidding before. Now I believe you are.

16. HerreraShana 04/22/2012 00:06

like Denise explained I’m impressed that someone able to profit $8653 in one month on the internet. have you seen this web link makecash16.c om

17. Observer 04/23/2012 09:43

Gay….?

…or a built-in threesome…..??

18. Miss Blueberry 04/23/2012 15:28