‘the Avengers’ made $185M this weekend, opens 4 days from now

By brendon April 30, 2012 @ 12:52 PM

If you haven’t already bought tickets to see ‘the Avengers’ next weekend, and you live on earth, you might want to because Deadline says it’s already sold $185 million in tickets overseas, while in the US it’s pre-sold more tickets than every other Marvel movie combined and is tracking for an opening weekend of at least $125 million. On top of all that it’s currently getting a 97 on rotten tomatoes and a 75 on metacritic.

In a related story, Universal announced that they’re renaming ‘Battleship’ and calling it ‘The Avengers!’ now.

Mac-Daddy 04/30/2012 12:53

Love me some Scarjo

2 fingers 1 Thumb 04/30/2012 13:15

I bet B has a BONER

Mr. Nutt 04/30/2012 13:21

Boner song.

Mr. Nutt 04/30/2012 13:38

She looks like she would be ok at angry sex. I bet her vagina smells like sunshine and despair.

Mr. Nutt 04/30/2012 13:44

I could watch shit like this all day, and I have.

2 fingers 1 Thumb 04/30/2012 13:50

I do not condone you playing with radioactive materials, Nutt.

Mr. Nutt 04/30/2012 13:52

Hate, I’m crazy not insane. The bomb will only be big enough to take out about a city block. How fast can you run?

Mr. Nutt 04/30/2012 13:54

I’m going to call it a M-5000 and sell them out of the trunk of my car for the 4th.

2 fingers 1 Thumb 04/30/2012 13:56

I am remarkably fast. I can compete with olympic women in the 100 & 200.

Mr. Nutt 04/30/2012 14:01

Cool! You light the fuse then. I’ll hold your last will and testament. Please make sure your shoes are tied first.

harleydavidson 04/30/2012 14:03

i see this chloe moretz on the right and i click on it. bitch is fucking 14? what kind of pedophile shit is that?

dont get me wrong. i like fucking young chicks as much as the next damn near 30 year old but 14 is a bit young isnt it? unlessof course were talking in the sense of an african tribe some religious cult. but that still does the rest of us no good because we dont worship some imaginary asshole or walk around with extended necks or bones through our fucking noses.

just my 2 cents. speaking of which can i use that 2 cents for a down payment on an m5000, nutt?

2 fingers 1 Thumb 04/30/2012 14:05

i had sex with a 19 yr old and one of my friends tried to make me feel like an asshole. i say he’s just jealous.

Mr. Nutt 04/30/2012 14:11

Harley, you can have the first one! Just wait to light it until I’m gone because I haven’t put the time into research and development like I should.

Mr. Nutt 04/30/2012 14:12

Hate, I agree. He was jealous.

Mr. Nutt 04/30/2012 14:16

When they’re that young, they are stupid and annoying. So fucking hot though. I like to time them to see how quickly they can eat a KFC Double Down while they get fucked in the ass with a splintery table leg. It’s surprising how jaded you get and what you will do for fun when you get older.

Mr. Nutt 04/30/2012 14:18

Sometimes I like to lather up the chicks nips with a jar of Nutella. It looks like Guy Fieri gave her a Cleveland Steamer after a long night at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Mr. Nutt 04/30/2012 14:40

So, if the movie is crap, this is what Hollywood does.

harleydavidson 04/30/2012 14:44

nutt, im going to give you plenty of time. im going to remote detonate it in Detroit, wipe out all the lowlifes and start that bitch over.

and 2f1t, your boy should be congratulating you and working to achieve such a goal again. hell i congratulate you. i miss tight young pussy.