Nicole Kidman forgot something

By brendon May 25, 2012 @ 2:02 PM

nicole_kidman_paperboy_premiere_cannes

Nicole Kidman went to a screening of her movie ‘Paperboy’ at Cannes last night wearing a dress that also acted as a thermometer. So be grateful it’s not Khloe Kardashian wearing it, because then we’d have to see her dick. Or dicks, whatever the case may be. She has to have at least one.

(image source = wenn, bauer-griffin)

SexyRicardSimmons 05/25/2012 14:14

(Yeah, Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ark) Oo-ooh-ooh, hoo yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah Yeah-ah-ah Yeah-ah-ah Yeah-ah-ah Yeah-ah-ah Yeah, yeah, yeah
    Seven a.m., waking up in the morning Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal Seein’ everything, the time is goin’ Tickin’ on and on, everybody’s rushin’ Gotta get down to the bus stop Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends (My friends)
    Kickin’ in the front seat Sittin’ in the back seat Gotta make my mind up Which seat can I take?
    It’s Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday Gettin’ down on Friday Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend
    Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah) Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah) Fun, fun, fun, fun Lookin’ forward to the weekend
    7:45, we’re drivin’ on the highway Cruisin’ so fast, I want time to fly Fun, fun, think about fun You know what it is I got this, you got this My friend is by my right, ay I got this, you got this Now you know it
    It’s Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday [ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/friday-lyrics-rebecca-black.html ] Gettin’ down on Friday Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend
    Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin’) We-we-we so excited We so excited We gonna have a ball today
    Tomorrow is Saturday And Sunday comes after … wards I don’t want this weekend to end
    R-B, Rebecca Black So chillin’ in the front seat (In the front seat) In the back seat (In the back seat) I’m drivin’, cruisin’ (Yeah, yeah) Fast lanes, switchin’ lanes Wit’ a car up on my side (Woo!) (C’mon) Passin’ by is a school bus in front of me Makes tick tock, tick tock, wanna scream Check my time, it’s Friday, it’s a weekend We gonna have fun, c’mon, c’mon, y’all

Konky Dong 05/25/2012 14:25

I’d still hit it. I don’t care.

SomeoneluvsU 05/25/2012 14:26

I like her nipples and I think she’d be a freak in bed,
    But I don’t think I could get over the fact that
    Tommy Mapother IV was there before me.

Rok 05/25/2012 14:52

She forgot the put a band-aid over the one on the left.

So, yesterday we hated her, now we love her because she has one hard nipple?

. . . Sounds about right

Mr. Nutt 05/25/2012 14:54

My GF has THO all the time and its rare that there is nothing showing. She is the opposite of other women. I am still not tired of seeing those nips all the time.

Mr. Nutt 05/25/2012 14:57

Rok, my GF bought these.

When she wasn’t looking, I hid them on her. Am I evil?

Mr. Nutt 05/25/2012 14:58

I don’t get it but some girls are modest I guess.

Rok 05/25/2012 15:04

That’s how big P epper’s are, but his are dark cocoa brown.

SomeoneluvsU 05/25/2012 15:13

Not just nipples….
    Don’t forget the cuchini…

Mr. Nutt 05/25/2012 15:20

I see a girl with camel toe and nips in full THO I just have to go over to her and say “hi, you look outstanding today”.

2 fingers 1 Thumb 05/25/2012 15:30

AGREED!

Mr. Nutt 05/25/2012 15:46

From my links I posted yesterday, that nipple erection nearly doubles her breast size. I hope she doesn’t fall over.

Mr. Nutt 05/25/2012 15:49

For those of you who like pictures over reading.

Mr. Nutt 05/25/2012 15:55

Nipples, camel toe AND eating something sexy and I may go to jail for indecent exposure or stroke out right on the spot.

Mr. Nutt 05/25/2012 15:57

OOPS! Sorry, I spilled on your pussy. You better go clean yourself up. And bring me a beer on your way back.

ChuckPope 05/25/2012 16:07

That’s weird.

ChuckPope 05/25/2012 16:11

yeah, right, just like that kid making over 7k a month using nothing but his computer and this site Ä