Nicole Kidman pee’d on Zac Efrons face and chest

By brendon May 24, 2012 @ 2:33 PM

nicole_kidman_zac_efron_the_paperboy

Nicole Kidman plays a white trash slut so well in ‘the Paperboy’ that they might as well have called it ‘the Dina Lohan Story’, especially since they’ll both be remembered for the awful thing that came out of their vaginas.

As the Huffingtom Post says…

“The Paperboy” debuted at the Cannes Film Festival on Thursday, and Lee Daniels’ “Precious” follow-up provided attendees with the chance to watch Nicole Kidman urinate on Zac Efron.
“This is a movie that often seems to be missing important transitional scenes or specific inserts,” wrote Vulture’s Kyle Buchanan, “but you had better believe that when Nicole Kidman pees on Zac Efron, that camera is there.”
The “golden shower” happens in a non-sexual context: Efron’s character gets stung by a jellyfish while in the ocean.

The good news is that having an Academy Award winner pee on Zac Efron is an excellent way to get your movie noticed. The bad news is that Kim Kardashian has labeled him a selfish lover for not reciprocating.

1. w8stofthyme 05/24/2012 14:43

You are aware that women do not pee out of their vaginas?

2. w8stofthyme 05/24/2012 14:50

If you think that is her vagina I’m sad for you.

3. Mr. Nutt 05/24/2012 14:55

Don’t be sad. As long as my cock fits in there somewhere, I tend to not ask questions and just go with it. If I wanted to know how things work down there, I’d just talk to Dr. Poop.

4. w8stofthyme 05/24/2012 14:59

You must be such a giving lover.

5. Mr. Nutt 05/24/2012 15:05

w8stofthyme, I am enjoying our conversation. I am a very giving lover. Sex usually lasts for 30 to 45 minuets including foreplay. I learned a long time ago that if you make them cum repeatedly and hard they tend to give it up more. Mr. Nutt loves to fuck. A lot.

6. Mr. Nutt 05/24/2012 15:15

Where is Observer today? Can someone check to see if he fell asleep again at his desk?

7. Observer 05/24/2012 16:35

Mr. Nutt…….@14:55….

…..you are a very understanding guy…..