Charlize Theron got a super short haircut

By brendon June 12, 2012 @ 2:18 PM

charlize_theron_super_short_hair

Charlize Theron was still hiding her new short haircut yesterday as she took her son Jackson to the doctor in Beverly Hills.

She’ll probably still look great but God only knows what made her do this. I also don’t get why her son is wearing a kint hat in June. It’s like the entire family accidentally got haircuts at the pet groomer one day.

(image source = fame/flynet)

Caribou 06/12/2012 14:24

This woman could inject herself with SARS and Ebola, I’d still be all about that.

Honkey Dong 06/12/2012 14:34

She cut her hair for a movie. It’ll grow back before she spends the money she made.

Caribou 06/12/2012 14:50

What happened to those posts where above average chicks would post slutty pictures of themselves after writing WWTDD on their bangers?

Mr. Nutt 06/12/2012 14:54

She cut it short because the kid was pulling on it all the time. It’s just not the same as when she was getting rammed from behind. To summarize, getting hair pulled while getting rammed from behind=good. Hair pulled by little kid=bad. It may be ok later as soon as the kid can talk with some balls. Example: Give up the tit bitch, I’m hungry. Women love to be treated like crap.

SomeoneluvsU 06/12/2012 15:03

I love me the Theron,

BUT this is just toooo
    Ronson-ish….

Gildorg 06/12/2012 15:16

I thought dumb broads only got the lesbo haircut when they were breaking up with some poor bastard. You know, make myself completely unattractive so people will understand why we broke up…

That actually makes sense in the female mind…

SexyRicardSimmons 06/12/2012 15:25

What’s the deal with putting that pet monkey of hers in a wool hat? Animals wearing clothes always make me smile.

Observer 06/12/2012 15:28

The trouble with short hair is that during particularly slippery episodes of doggy-style……..if you begin to fall there’s no life-line…….

Observer 06/12/2012 15:29

Sexyrichard Simmons……..

….I thought that was her Schnoodle…..

The Original Lo Rider 06/12/2012 15:41

Chicks reach a certain point in life and decide to fuck themselves up beyond all recognition. She’s tired of being a sex symbol and wants to be appreciated for her mind. It worked great for Jenny McCarthy.

And just like that, Charlize Theron ceased to exist.

Admiral 06/12/2012 16:12

Turns out I’m a better looking man than she is with that haircut. Weird.

redleaf101 06/12/2012 16:48

Shaved it for her part in the new Mad Max 4 movie: Fury Road

zencat002 06/12/2012 23:03

I volunteer to shave her “down there.”